Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

She Slaped me!! Women..Crazy cretures

OG Moti   

I met this women, and she was good looking accept she was a bit heavy, and i realize that from her slaping me, man it was like i forget where i was, why she slapped me, i dont know i was being romantic, she asked me What do you see when you look at me from a distance?

i said i see apple pie waiting just for me to stick my fingers into it.. and for no reason at all she slapped me ... i mean i compared her with the best pie i have ever had "apple pie" i thought she would say how sweet and hug me instead she slapped me... i think i am going to stop being romantic.. .. women wht is it they want, you say me go you go what u think they slap u, you say u remind me apple pie they slap u, what they want? please tell me before i become unromantic... peace

motti .....lol....u never stop amazing me....i think it was u sticking your finger in that pissed her off,,,,,not the sweet pie bit...

women , love romance,,,,,but respect, honesty, knwoledge ect come first]

i mean its the first time u met her, and u talking bussness?

Macalin   

Og LOL alaha kuu gargaraa!..walle

maxaa kadoonee adiga habraha waawenka ah?..lol

waraa whats in the cambodian rice waraa-ilaaha baari ah!

A7LA-SHU   

hahahahahaha im only gonna laugh here. og-moti if that is how u are romantic please stop being one sweety icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ..

:rolleyes: who in earth tells girl u are like apple pie waitin for me to stick my fingers into it :confused: :confused: ..

Moti,

for once you almost made me believe that JUXAA was the most romantic Somali Lady ever set a foot on the planet and all of a sudden now you are telling me that she slapped you.

Dude i feel sorry for you.

OG Moti   

shaka zulu ... man it was not juxa it was this heavy weight champion blck american ldy i met somewhere in cambodia... juxa is most romantic person i ever met and i hope u wont meet smile.gif man stop pulling my like i am the one who got slapped..

og_girl laugh as much as u can, it is ok, if my pain makes u happy then fine... allah kabiir

Silent sista come on she asked me what i thought about her and i was being romantic and honest.. what would i say .. i was thinking u as bahal waiting to swollow me .. come on dear .. i treat women right dont I? Silent_sista u know me better than that, and u have seen how sweet i am ...

Lakkad sxb she was not habar .. she was just heavy .. u know sometimes u try to make a heavy women feel good about herself and compare her with apple pie and she slaps u.. imagin?

Magnoona girl that hppens to be the most romantic statement i have ever said and it works. wht would be better than apple pie .. come on you would love to be compared with apple pie wont u?

man i shall stop being romantic if this is the treatment i get when ever i try to make a lady feel good about herself.. peace

Qac Qaac   

stop being romantic man, be urself. if not romantic by nature, why try harder to impress girls, just be urself. coz being romantic just wastes ur time

nafta   

ma labo farood dhan aa...waaww wey badan tahaye!!!

Walaal, dang...neva eva tell a girl u wanna stick ur two fingers in her "apple pie"...cuz u will only get slapped if not worse...Say things like, i like the way u smell, which shampoo do u use?? lolz :D:D that will definitly not get u slapped.

I once slapped a guy but it was because he made a comment bout my mama but it was great letting him have it upfront and in his face, with spit on my hand like The Rock always does!!! icon_razz.gif

Anyway i'm out and truly feel sorry for ya...(damm two fingers in ur apple pie he said :eek: :eek: )

Miriam1   

Oh my there could have been a thousand thngs wrong with what you said!

Let me mention two

1) She is heavy and you compare her to food! even more to a sweet!!

2) "Put my fingers in" okay i doubt that needs an explaination redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Next time maybe comparing a woman to one of these would not get you physically abused..a summer's day, a flower in bloom, the sunset over an ocean or to a full moon in a clear sky.

Peace :D

Changed   

ahhahahahahaah

loooooooooooooool

OG_moti :eek: :eek: :eek:

that was funny waryaa :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ......

maskiin next time try strawberry pie..may be she does not like applepie's , if she slaps u again try rasperry , panana ,etc icon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

OG_MOTI I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID WHAT YOU SAID TO THAT WOMAN. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE ROMANTIC TO A WOMAN THAT IS NOT YOUR WOMAN? AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED YOU ARE ALREADY INVOLVED WITH A CERTAIN LADY.

AND JAWAHIIR HAS MENTIONED TWO MAJOR THINGS THAT COME TO MIND THAT ARE WRONG WITH WHAT YOU SAID.

JUST REMEMBR NEXT TIME BE ROMANTIC TO THE WOMAN YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH ONLY.

OG_Moti you are lucky that she "only" slapped you.

If I was her (Thank god I aint) I would have made you bleed, step on ya, break every bone in your body & last but not least spit on ya face.

Call me cruel if ya like but that's the way I am. smile.gif

Anyway I thought using my pick up lines did enough damage. I thought you were over trying to pick up Cambodian women.

shyhem   

Og-MOTI

U just made a political statement about Nutritiouslly{like its a word} challenged pple.That brother ain't a cool thing to do.

Now go back and sing like that guy,the two quarters fame....."I love u like a fat kid loves cake".......

nuune   

i c most nomads gave negative reply to MOTI,is it because yous are enjoying MOTI being slapped,he did nothing to deserve that damn slapping and yet many nomad ladies are saying u talked the women in a shiit way,what shiit way for doolli sake.

af somaliga ayaan ku ogeen in kolba dhinac loo dhigee,englishkiina ma lamid buu noqday,oo two fingerska iyo apple pie giiba waxaad ka dhigteen the two sex organs of men and women lol,ladies wax unbay bad badalaan,af somaligii baan u tabar la'een hadana englishkii baaba ku darsamay