ferocious

release it all:UR STRESS :TALK $HIT IN HERE

salaam caleykom

how is school going for u guys . :D

me it sucks big time walahi.

hardest semester ever for me :mad:

i have not have had a break all this semester

it not like i will do it but i even thought of quiting school redface.gif

y'll wont beleive i havent seen my family for 3 months now cuz of this st*pid school. :mad:

express ur anger at ur school hurr , dont think of positivity just think of its negative parts .release it all ladies and gents

MD   

Dont worry salafi its not only you, I'm sooooo stressed just this week I have three midterms one down two to go redface.gif and an assignment

Every Friggin week i have either something due or a midterm

Oh my and school just started now we have a looong way to go :(

Expressing my anger aint helping man!

Changed   

LOL......talking about test and assignements

i had geography one today

i have chemistry midterm

biology midterm

polical science midterm

all of them for next week , i still havent figured out which one i should study for first , redface.gif

yes i want to kill my biolgy proff and my chem..bastaarinta i took their test a week ago now they have new stuff for me to learn :eek: shoot give the sista a break namean,

yes i also want to kill the geography proffesor bastarka anaga ayuu nago bar barnayaa his test was nothing close to the study guide, let me do bad on that test and i will demand for his **** to be fired ..seriously i spent over 50 hours of my weekend reading how this goddamn weather systems he better give me the grade i deserve..dhimo for making this poor muslim miserable :mad:

dimo ilaheey kaga baryee...damn he is even making me inkaar bastarka bartarkiisa girin :mad: :mad: :mad:

aaaah i feel better , i will come again to give my POLICAL SCIENCE TEACHER SOME CAY , I CANT INKAR HIM HE IS MUSLIM SADDLY ENOUGH redface.gif

LuCkY   

^^^^^You finaLLy came out of those Zu Mountains eh?No wonder youre confused.

SaLafi thankz for opening for the venting room.Hang tight InshaALLah you wiLL get through this and see your famiLy soon.

Hijabified Sista you need to vent more anger...im sure you wiLL feeL better!

Miz-Unique preach on sista preach on.I wiLL be in the same situation sometime soon :( .

May ALLah ease this crabby schooL stuff for us aLL.AmIIn.

Lol@Lucky.....I attend school where the exams are based on how many kicks u have defended and how well u hit ur opponent..heheheh....

So imagine what would be like studin in a group!!!..heheheh..u wanna be my study partner Lucky???

LuCkY   

Hey I'LL be gLad to take those exams over and over again tiLL im satisfied with my resuLts.

Why not?Im sure It'LL be fun since im gonna enjoy tearing some souLs apart.Its about time i put my good oL'e skiLLs in motion.

LuCkY   

Zu it couLd be nobody-anybody-everybody-anyone-noone!But i guess it aLL depends on my mood and who is there.If the audience is Lucky they might get to see some bone crushing going on ya know.

Practice?NO more Like perfecting them however we'LL see who chaLLenges me.

Changed   

thanks much lucky i had to release it all :D , i could have sworn yesterday i was gona release some more anger today but am calmer than usual weird eeh :rolleyes:

anywho i take back all those nasty comments , i feel better know redface.gif

salafi danbi ba igal siseey :mad: icon_razz.gif jokes

Safii, am right there with you. Stressing doesnt even suit what am going under this semster. Man oh man, $hit gets no easier. But man inshallah am be done with mid-terms tomorrow and it starts all ovah again..prep for the up coming one...nevah ending cycle. But mashallah ramadan is here in a week or so, with prayer and fasting combined..hope allah strives to help me in the process of ending this semester in a good note.

BUT I KNOW HOW IT FEELS - BE OPTIMISTIC AND TAKE IT DAY BY DAY...GOOD LUCK N RAMADAN WANAGSAAAN EVEYONE.

Raxmah   

Stress- I think am drowning in it, I guess it my fault for taking 16 credits, and working 2 jobs, is not fun. But I gota do it namean cant wait until I graduate though. Eventhough am living with my family I haven't talked to them for weeks, I go home when they are sleep and they are gone by the time i get up. I'm trying to be positive though, midterm are killing me I just need a day when when I dont go to school or work.

Nomads try to be optimistic, inshallah with allah's help we will have successful semester.

Here are duas which will be helpfull to all inshallah.

Dua Before Studying

“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

Dua After Studying

“Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of god be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O god, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

“Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.”

“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”

MaLikah   

Speaking of stress, I've got an exam tomorrow and a physics wednesday. Amazing how you can sit in class every other day- and drown out half of wha the professor is talking about lol.

Stress can't live with it and definitely can live without it.

Off to study--------

LuCkY   

Miz-Unique(green aLien)no probLem.Isnt a wonder what stress reLievers can do for you?

Raxmah thnx for the ducas...im sure gonna need them.

Raxmah===> thank you very much

unique====>lol abaayo release it all , about the danbi, i had mine too

What is Midterm???

lol zu

lucky lets just pray u are not as stressed out as I am, girl this stuff is killing me i havent had a week off for three months but i will get it next week insha allah , home sweet home here i come :D