Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Best Age to have Children

Originally posted by Devilangle:

Fartun

Just do
’nt do
it

Do u know what it means to have children?? Okay, let me help u out here (as I have 2 rugrats of my own). Having children means saying good bye 2 ur precious nightly sleep, peace, 2 freedom and hello to lifetime of torture and constant worrying 24/10 (the effect of having kids, u tent to see the week a bit longer).

In summary, just don’t do it.

So the bad sides exceed the good sides? Or is there another reason why you are not telling of them?

I must say the replies are quite appalling! Here we have educated Somalis, but they don't want to have any children.

Simply my opinion:

The best time for men to have kids is mid 20's

The best time for girls to have babies would be early 20's

Simple, productive and balances both sides of the equation.

Shakti   

So the bad sides exceed the good sides? Or is there another reason why you are not telling of them?

Im having senior moment dear, what other reasons did I forget 2 mention?? Anything in mind

hodman   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

quote:So the bad sides exceed the good sides? Or is there another reason why you are not telling of them?

Im having senior moment dear, what other reasons did I forget 2 mention?? Anything in mind
lol your hilarious

:D

Fartun best thing you can do is have a child of your own. It's awesome...until they grow up to be teenagers I guess icon_razz.gif

Lost-One   

Originally posted by Abaadir:

You said this in earlier thread:

quote:

Originally posted by Fartun.

but yeah for me it would be 3 years max. coz my husband is 2 years older than me which most of you would say oh yeah whatever, he is 23 and i am 21, dont' ask me how we end up together and married, but is just an example.

And Now you are saying this:

but dose of you who want to know about my husbands age he is 27years old i know he is old, but yeah i got married when i turned 19 and he was 25

How is this possible?

Originally posted by fartun:

hey pple i just wnat ask yo guys can somali girl marry black american, what i mean was that i am in love with black guy and we have been together in about 3years and half, and i know that that my parent won't let get long with him, because of our culture. he is the only guy i have ever met with, not only love and every thing else, he even help me my home work, and he boughte me a car, so every time he asked me if i can get marry him so what can i do with him should i say yes or say no and follow my parents, plezzz what can i do. i am not a little girl i am in university of california. mmy age is 19.

so plezzz answer my questions.

thanx pple.

I think you all need to forget about the best age to conceive and start wondering why Fartun is a compulsive lair or maybe only Abaadir and I are bothered about all this.

Ibtisam   

^^^that is a problem, maybe she has split personality! she has certainly knows how to make people laugh. Her previous posts are comical! :D

Aaliyyah   

this girl is just hilarious my god, u kno what maybe she was bored and she felt like posting lol...or perhaps she is married bt is dating a black man behind her husbandz back . U neva know. naa ninkaaga ku ekow lol

wa salaam

Pujah   

There is no best age to have a child but generally people start having kids when they are emotionally and financially ready to take such responsibilites.....sista judging from your previous writings I don't think you have reached there yet....so wait few more years...that is just my big sisterly advice nooh ...and take it at your own risk :cool:

Wiilo   

I agree, there is no best time to have children, just if you feel that you are financially ready and feel you can handle the responsibilities that comes with then go ahead and have children.

Go figure:......................