Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Best Age to have Children

fartun   

hey yo all i just want to know when is the best age to have a kids, i know is kinda crazy, yes i am 21 years, and i have been married over little 2years now, and i don't have any kids. but it seems that every body presurring me to have a children, telling me that i have been married so long and i have no kids, you know how some people could be judgemental, besides i have been in school throughout the time, and yes i believe me in birth control dont' get me wrong u all every body have different blieve about things. however now that am done with school and iaint' willing to go grad school, coz my brain is tired, besides i got nothing to worry about, my husband makes grip and he got PhD in biochemistry, so financially i got nothing to worry about. but it seems that for me to become a mom is hard, because of my diabetes and so forth. so i was curious when is the best time to have kids, i on the other hand thinking to have kids some time when i am 23 inshallah if am life. so what u all think of that.

DO NOT have children because other people think that it is time. You and ur hubby have to be ready for the responsibility. Otherwise, you might not appreciate motherhood as much and might even come to resent the child if he/she wasn't born because you wanted him/her.

On the other hands, being a young mom is best. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.

My two cents.

I'm guessing the best age to have a baby is young, that way you can grow with your child. If you don't have much going on, schedule wise, start making a baby. You must have married when you were either 19 or going 19, if thats the case, you married an old dude(with the brief bio u gave on him), lol, he must be in his 40s, dayum...thats old...does he pressure you to have a baby or is he understanding?

PS:LOL, did you mention B-control out loud in SOL, LOL, goodluck, because I be surprised if they don't start jumping out on u all @once.

Lol Layzie my dad recieved his Phd when he was 32 and had my older bro(1st child when he was 33) so you dont necessarily have to be old.It can be done sooner then that actually.

Fartun,Like Femme said you should do as you and your hubby feel best to you.I mean you guys are going to be the parents,noone else is going to make the child other then you are they?

So waxaad comfortable kuu tahay samey :) but just always refer back to our holy Qu'ran in times of doubt or pressure.There lay all the answers you need!

Cara.   

Fartun, make sure to consult with your doctor. Diabetes is a serious complication in pregnancy and your health and that of your child will have to be carefully monitored.

Khalaf   

ladies why is it mali girls go through university, get education, degree......then u quit everything....khalas....u get tired....finished...done deal!......you are no different then mali women who never been to school.....not sayin nothin wrong with staying home........but what happened to all dat schoolin :D

As I see it you have to decide quickly for either of the two options:

1. Have children now, get it out of the way, so they'll grow up quicker and leave, allowing you to start enjoying your life.

2. Put it off for as long as you can, enjoy your youth without the little buggers wearing you down, and then when you've achieved most of what you wanted to, buckle down to spend the next 20 years living entirely for someone else.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

PS:LOL, did you mention B-control out loud in SOL, LOL, goodluck, because I be surprised if they don't start jumping out on u all @once.

Don't be so presumptuous, maybe her "husband" was shooting blanks. Not all guns are loaded on the mere fact of being just a gun.

At what age is poor syntax, wording and general diction OK?

Pujah   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

At what age is poor syntax, wording and general diction OK?

LOL.. I am assuming before you are old enough to be married

Personally, I think 21 or 23 is a great age to have your first child. NOT all couples may see it that way depending on their situation etc...

It's never wise to have children when you are a child yourself likewise you should never delay having children. With older age you draw closer to serious complications.

Interesting to know, children born to young mothers (by that I mean mothers younger than 25) are twice more likely to live to be 100 years old than those born to older mothers. Sweet statistics seem to be on my side :D

Miriam1   

or just don't have children its not a MUST-DO thing geeez

Lol@cons..My first thought to the topic question was a simple "never"...but hey thats just me...i am sure u will be a great parent whenever u decide to have kids

fartun   

well thanx for the reply yo all, and i will take into consideration, and maybe have 2nd thought of it, but dose of you who want to know about my husbands age he is 27years old i know he is old, but yeah i got married when i turned 19 and he was 25, however we have known each other for 16yeaers, yeah what can i say, he is the only one that i have known to shine my world. and yeah believe he doesn't care if he have a children or not, so he gave me the honor to choose whenver i want dough is not what i have in hand its in gods hand, but am honered to have such man who give me the decion to do what i want.

fartun   

well thanx for the reply yo all, and i will take into consideration, and maybe have 2nd thought of it, but dose of you who want to know about my husbands age he is 27years old i know he is old, but yeah i got married when i turned 19 and he was 25, however we have known each other for 16yeaers, yeah what can i say, he is the only one that i have known to shine my world. and yeah believe he doesn't care if he have a children or not, so he gave me the honor to choose whenver i want dough is not what i have in hand its in gods hand, but am honered to have such man who give me the decion to do what i want.