Sign in to follow this  
Hamse

stoned to death. she cries.

Peacenow   

It is always the women who the bear the brunt of these animal savages. The arabs are pleased they are enjoying skyscrapers and motorways while we have to go through this.

ElPunto   

Well - I'm not going to gang up on Geel since everyone else already beat me to it :D

May God reward those who have received any injustice and punish those who have transgressed.

Originally posted by Curly:

Geel what the hell is up with you, why are you getting defensive about something that is clearly wrong in very aspect?

Sharia law can not be enforced in a country that isn't under Islamic rule...Somali's government is in turmoil and it's hardly the place to start enforcing Sharia Law. Besides Islamic law is very black and white yet these people are abusing it. Stoning a person to death because of having sex out of wedlock or adultery is wrong when you have no witnesses and no judicial system in place. How can you be sure that injustices do not occur when you have so called self proclaimed judges and executioners.

And Geel who are you to be calling JB gaal, what the hell is that based on? And even if he was non-Muslim why wouldn't his opinions count? His religion/ belief doesn't diminish his intelligence. You don't have the right to be talking to people like their beneath you, snobbery isn't a good look on you.

Thank you.

Castro   

^^^^^ Don't watch videos like this atheer. They just show another dimension of the obscenity formerly known as Somalia.

Geeljire, where's your quote from the Scriptures awoowe?

Originally posted by S*S:

^prove that you are woman!

Cayaayaan fowqal cayaayaan.

^^^Castro, the "liberation" struggle from President Yey was worth it right adeer. The ignorant complaining at the snakes they raised.. :mad: But the struggle to restore the republic is not dead, just dont repeat the same mistake again.

I’m surprised by your reactions .. ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa.

waxay iigu muuqataa inay jirto xogaa yar oo ismaandhaaf ah ... af-somali ayaan waxoo dhan dib ugu qori lahaa lakin intaan fahmayn ayaa ka badan inta fahmaysa mar labaad ayaan isku dayi inaan cad-cadeeyo mowqifkayga .. waxaan rajaynayaa inaad igu raacdan.

I’ll reiterate my original post and try to be clearer, let’s address two separate issues

1. This specific Case

2. Stoning till death as a form of punishment

There may be legitimate questions about this specific case some of which I’ve already listed in my original post

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

on the other hand if your objections are more procedural in nature i.e the authority of the court, the witness, the overall fairness of these ruling etc. it is a reasonable complaint and your own personal opinion.

My post was directed at the people who seemed to have a problem with 2. The whole idea of stoning someone till death ... while it may offend your delicate sensibilities it is the prescribed punishment by the creator so throwing around words like barbaric etc. I believe it is the height of arrogance and ignorance to believe that your sense of justice and proportion should outweigh that of Allah S.W.T

Case in point

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

It is the law that I am saying MUST be interpreted differently. It is cruel and inhuman to kill someone with stone and we are ordered to kill animals in a way that minimises their suffering. Surely, we can't do the opposite for humans. My problem is not with the procedure, it is with the law itself.

To the “Prove it” brigade Naden, Che, Castro

This is a fair question but before I answer let me correct my earlier post.

It is not found explicitly in the Quran ... but it is the prescribed punishment by Allah and has been carried out by his messenger P.B.U.H on numerous occasions and as we all know “Waa ma yandiqu canil hawaa. In huwa ilaa waxyun yuuxaa”

With that correction ...is it your position that this is not the prescribed punishment for married adulterers?

And finally the blowhards peacnow, Duke et al sida dad waayeel ah dooda kaga qayb gala hadii kale calaacalka yareeya fadlan.

Castro   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

To the
“Prove it”
brigade Naden, Che, Castro

This is a fair question but before I answer let me correct my earlier post.

It is not found explicitly in the Quran ... but it is the prescribed punishment by Allah and has been carried out by his messenger P.B.U.H on numerous occasions and as we all know “Waa ma yandiqu canil hawaa. In huwa ilaa waxyun yuuxaa”

With that correction ...is it your position that this is not the prescribed punishment for married adulterers?

In one sentence in your original post, you've committed the very ignorance and arrogance you accuse others of saaxib. Usually Cadan ayaa laga heesayaa but in this case adaa waalan awoowe, so to speak.

It is my position that stoning to death is not a punishment prescribed for married (or any) adulterers. The actual punishment is unambiguously stated in the Quran. It is further my position that like the warlords before them, these self-appointed "enforcers" of Allah's laws, who on one hand stone people to death and on the other blow themselves up in rooms full of civilians, are an abominable plague facing our homeland.

Ashkiro   

I can't believe there are people in the comfrot of these peaceful lands, with their fattend bellies supporting the stoning and torture of these poor people who don't even have anything to eat, ya Allah it's disgusting.

Naden   

Geeljire, the Quran said what it wanted to say about the punishment for sex outside marriage. This stoning business is nothing but a remnant of Hebrew tradition; an inserted/Israelite hadith, if you will.

What's getting old is muslim groups' calling card of stoning largely defenseless women (and some men) from weak tribes. 'Tis an easy goal, a low-hanging fruit, as it is called in the business world.

In a sick way I understand why they do this. The white man did it to African slaves. Brutalize a few and the vast majority will fall in line. Quite effective in gaining illegitimate authority.