Sign in to follow this  
Hamse

stoned to death. she cries.

Juxa   

Geeljire i personally object to the lack of procedure, witnesses, fair hearing etc. even under sharia law, the accused must be heard, who took the confessions and how?

the people carrying out such severe sentence, ma qualified baa? how? how long did they sit in sharia court.

no one object to sharia law, but how it is implemented! also the law must be applied to everyone equally.

you cant punish those with the fewer guns or minority qabiils

I wonder if people would be so hasty with "justice" if it is their daughter's or son's skull being crashed.

N I wondering what is the qabiil of the folks-the accused tends to be "loomaa ooyaan".

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

lets be clear here, what exactly are your objections based on people ?

the form of punishment is not something they just pulled out of their @ss .... it is prescribed by Allah S.W.T in the Quran so it is not your place to foist your squeamishness on people who are willing to abide by the creators laws.

It is the law that I am saying MUST be interpreted differently. It is cruel and inhuman to kill someone with stone and we are ordered to kill animals in a way that minimises their suffering. Surely, we can't do the opposite for humans. My problem is not with the procedure, it is with the law itself.

God is merciful and compassionate above all. And these are the qualities he would like to see in us, and we fail him all the time.

We have enslaved the world, destroyed everything that stood in our path, we are cruel to animals and towards each other.

The human race is a big failure and God is probably wishing we didn't exist.

Naden   

the form of punishment is not something they just pulled out of their @ss .... it is prescribed by Allah S.W.T in the Quran [/QB]

Prove it.

Tuujiye   

GeelJire, AKA Surweel gaab!!! waraa dhageyso, qofwax ku heysto Shariicada malaha laakiin not only somalia but the muslim world can't use a shariica law.. aduunka maanta wadan kaste oo muslim ah wuu qasan yahay oo axdi daro ayaa kasocota and taasna waxee is qilaafaan shariicada...

you have to teach the public about the law, you have to educate the people that are forcing this law, you have to have a one unity of ummah, and many more before you inforce sharia law.. as you could see the kid who is reading the law while the man is being killed is around the age of 25-30 he was a child when the war started saaxiib which means maba qabo wax cilmi sare ah....

war waagee asxaabta waxaan maba dhici jirin oo markee dhacdana, waxee qaadan jirtay years to prove it!! wax diinta yaqaano baad iska dhigtay saaxiib so sorry hadii ulal adigiiba lagula dhacay lol

Me personaly aniga wadaadada somalia maanta joogta kuligood waan gubi lahaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Allaha u naxariisto masaakiinta...Waxaanoo kalena allaha naga qabto diin wax ey ka yaqaanaanba maleh...

the form of punishment is not something they just pulled out of their @ss ....

Trust and believe dear, it would've been a lot more easier to understand if they did the above...What most of fail to understand is their way of using what is, as you say, prescribed by Allah S.W.T in the Quran...I doubt anyone here, well except for Johnny ( :D ), is disputing what's in the Quran; laakiin sidii loo isticmaalayay waxa Quraanka ku jira baa laga hadlayaa...Cadeyn mexeey ku hayaan? Yaa marqaati ah? Maxkamadee lasoo saaray? Yaa saaray? Ma dad kala yaqaanaa?

The implementation of the law baa laga hadlay ee anaga hanagu soo haadin... :D

Herer   

Originally posted by Juxa:

may allah have mercy on the victims, yes meel aan sharci iyo shareeco laheen bey ku dhinteen.

waa ruunta walahi