Sign in to follow this  
Hamse

stoned to death. she cries.

Tuujiye   

war waxaan surweelada wada gaaban in ayaga dhan lawada gubo ee ku fiican yihiin walaahi uff!!!

Somalia is done for walaahi uff.. waxaan oo kale ayaa ka noqday normal dhulkeeni ka waran subxaanalaah!! ilaahoo umadeena u naxariiso oo cafi this is really sad and I hate seing this shiiiiiiiiiit...balaayo idin silcisay!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

These kinds of posts always surprise me.

lets be clear here, what exactly are your objections based on people ?

the form of punishment is not something they just pulled out of their @ss .... it is prescribed by Allah S.W.T in the Quran so it is not your place to foist your squeamishness on people who are willing to abide by the creators laws.

on the other hand if your objections are more procedural in nature i.e the authority of the court, the witness, the overall fairness of these ruling etc. it is a reasonable complaint and your own personal opinion.

but that the form of punishment and whether it is warranted for the crime of this nature is not yours to decide so throwing around words like barbaric, arxan daro etc. adiguun danbiga iska ilaali

Johnny B   

I'm not surprised,as everybody has their own " Sharia " interpretation.

Though presented as a clear-cut and straight forward law , it's a delusion.

It'd be fun seeing all Muslims gathered under "Sharia" law,

What a scene !!

JB abti adigu gaal baa tahay marka your opinion doest hold much weight on these matters.

the details of sharia and how it is implemented dhib ka weyn baa kaa haysta.

Curly   

Geel what the hell is up with you, why are you getting defensive about something that is clearly wrong in very aspect?

Sharia law can not be enforced in a country that isn't under Islamic rule...Somali's government is in turmoil and it's hardly the place to start enforcing Sharia Law. Besides Islamic law is very black and white yet these people are abusing it. Stoning a person to death because of having sex out of wedlock or adultery is wrong when you have no witnesses and no judicial system in place. How can you be sure that injustices do not occur when you have so called self proclaimed judges and executioners.

And Geel who are you to be calling JB gaal, what the hell is that based on? And even if he was non-Muslim why wouldn't his opinions count? His religion/ belief doesn't diminish his intelligence. You don't have the right to be talking to people like their beneath you, snobbery isn't a good look on you.

^ defensive ? did you read my post correctly walaal

I've already addressed the point you raised you may have legitimate objections on many fronts I belive i listed quite a few of them which would also include it is not the time and place to enforce theses laws.

If you read the replies before mine all or most of the them only object to the form of punishment (stoning)that is what I'm addressing.

as for JB walaal you should re-calibrate your snobbery meter .. and don't let political correctness get in the way of telling the truth.

JB is a self declared gaal it is not something im pushing onto him and if he doesn't even believe in the Allah what value is there in discussing the minute details of the applying sharia law my opinion is it is worthless.

curly walaal it is you who are getting defensive for no reason bal si degan ku noqo waxaan qoray

Curly   

I've read the replies and I think people expressing their disgust with this is correct and with good reason.

Where as you are defending the someone maybe stoned to death in a country that is not fit to be called an Islamic State and is handing out Sharia law without following through the sunna?

When people start abusing a religion in that way, anyone in their right mind would be outraged and disgusted with it and have the right to feel that way...even a non- Muslim.

It's not about being politically correct; it's about being respectful to others and their beliefs. The tone you used was very dismissive, just because he's not Muslim...you shouldn't hate someone because they're different, that's not what Islam is about.

--------

PS, it's not enough to say hey that's you opinion. What's wrong is wrong and should come to an end; however people like you are stopping that from happening.