Che -Guevara

Jawar Mohammed joins 2020 elections race

The man is showing Abiy has no base in Oromia. More importantly, he's pushing for Balkanization of Ethiopia. He worked hard to make sure the Sidama get their referendum which is on Wednesday.

11 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

The man is showing Abiy has no base in Oromia. More importantly, he's pushing for Balkanization of Ethiopia. He worked hard to make sure the Sidama get their referendum which is on Wednesday.

Our Cagjar is now in a pickle.

galbeedi,

Whish one do you suggest the Somali ally with? This is critical. Cagjar of course has no choice other than Abiy.

galbeedi   

OO,

I like the new ONLF leader C/raxman Mahdi (Maadey). I met him here in Canada, he is the most qualified Somali leader in a generation. I will support Maadey in the next election. He is freedom fighter who knows history of the Somali Kilil.

I think he is the best of for Somali Galbeed.

Cagjar like Abiy has no constituency. Cagjar is finished. On federal level I will always choose anti colonial Jawar than Abiy. I despise what the TPLF done on the Somali republic file , but a appreciate the change they made in Ethiopia. They want equality which fundamental.