Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Come 'N Support Female Mali Player In Minne!

Hey Hey Itz me A-10, and Yes I'm back, hopefully some of Ya'll Have Missed Me, or not :( but its all good in da hood...

AnywayZzz...I was chosen to play on the ALL-STAR TEAM (All-STATE TEAM) in Minnesota and I was wondering the Peepz in Minnesota who have hard time believin' that there is a somali female athlete,Especially CLOWN come and watch me and make sure you bring your cheerleading outfit! :D ! sure wanna see yall cheer for moi..hahaha... anyways its at the METRODOME on WED.6th If i'm correct! but if you're interested and you really wanna come and see ME! Just hop on in my LUUQ and tell me, i'm more then happy to give ya some INFO.

I'm Out!!

A-10

Ps. Wanna Thank My Girl Angel_EYEZ for coming to BOTH BANQUETES...I really Preciated, and you really showed that you're a TRUE FRIEND~!Taniik u ;)

ZOLA   

HEY YM,

congrats on ALL-STATE.....u know i always intend to come to ur games but i never show up ...but u know its the thought that counts..lol...

i did come to 1 of ur games....i will never forget it coz we were the only black people there.. smile.gif

1 day when u make it big and start playing for the national team...please dont forget me..lol.

Good luck hon

A.A

p.s...i heard they did not have soul food at the BANQUETE..lol...white folks and salad..

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Congrats girL too bad youre aLL the way out in Mn otherwise i wouLd come and see ya pLay nevertheLess good Luck on your next game.

Bend-it-like-beckem...

What's going on shawty, its been a minute since i seen ya around here..wont call it 'missin you' but still glad you're living and breathing lol. Anywho, congrats, like the rest of the nomads, you know i would of showen my support had i been there but regardless hope you nothing but the best. Keep your head high and focus. Until then, take care...ya gurl

Xxxx

Hey Ya'LL... Thanks For The Luv! ;)

MALAIKA: hhahaha U know I Love You Too Much, to even think about forgettin' you! I'll always remember the rides and gas money you gave me! LOL

Lucky: Thanks, I sure need the LUCK on the field...LOL I'll Invite you when I'm playing for Santa Clara! Hehehe, No Excuses then..aigghht!

Northerner : Thanks for cheerin'! Hopefully I can hear Ya!

Winger: Thanks Dear, I'll Record It and send it to you, how about that huh!?LOL

Captivating_SouL : Allah The lost Child is finally found! Naa where have you been! Is it that hard to say "I missed you" wow, well i'll be the big girl and say the darn thing...I MISSED YA! lol anyways thanks for the helpful tips..and i'll definetly keep my head up high and focus, thats what i did all these years, and sure will keep doing it.

LOL we still have that 1 vs. 1 game to play! i see you being scurred huh! its all good, i'll go easy on ya!!!

anyways...Thanks for the LUVELY (lovely) support, and i'll be thinkin' about ya'll on wednesday!

A-10