Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Crazy questions you are afraid to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do not have these threads enough, and I am sure we all have questions we are just afraid to ask, and then you sit there and wonder for weeks on end, until one day you are in the bathtub, and you just drop a hair dryer in and fry your self.

Ask the question, and I am sure someone will answer, and then you will have ten other posters berating.

So Why is water just as hard as cement if you are falling from a great distance?

why do ppl try to play u when u know whats going on! word!

like, have u seen ppl praising one so called leader more than the other! but they claim to be non partial!!lol...

lay it down on me!! :mad:

Why do pple in SOL come up with blah topics??

Why is it that Rudy never made sense until today??

Why do SOL folks come up with the lamest nickname's like ANIGA, or ABAAYO, OR CILMI, or sweetheart?

WHY, WHY AND WHY OO WHY?

nuune   

LEEZIGAAL, I think u need to drink some sprite, don't tell me am nt making sense, I want u to lose all that thirst whatever u meant, and ooh yaah, why, huh

juba   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Why do SOL folks come up with the lamest nickname's like ANIGA, or ABAAYO, OR CILMI, or sweetheart?

?
[/i]

not to burst ur bubble but ur nickname isn't exactly the hottest thing around. but ur other questions were good.

Nuune, once again, you made absolutely no sense.

Juba, or whatever you wanna call yourself, I didn't know I was waiting for your approval?("your other questions were good")

I didn't mention my name being the hottest thing around, but now that you brought it up, damn right I am the hottest thing created by far, and I don't mean lame *ss nickname of mine.

On a simpler note, I think you should shift your focus more to the topic at hand, and a lil less layZie.

layzie! i made sense? or is this a hit!! come on now! u know my situation!! lol.. ;)

by the way, your font is driving wild!! lolol.. can u change it plzzzz!

QUESTION 1

Why do "fat, plump, big-boned, meaty, overwieght, obese, chubby, etc." women put down slim women to make themselves feel better?

Ex. "Men like some meat on their bones" (who cares what men think? seriously!)...or "a woman has to have some curves?" (and if she doesnt? she not a woman?)....or "there has to be some cushion for the pushin" (I'm not gonna even go there redface.gif ).

Why do women do that? Why can't they accept themselves and their sisters?

If men didnt exist, would make ups exist? Would women really care how they looked if it wasnt for mens appreciation? Who would care about what someone thought of them in certain ways? Do you think we would have plastic surgery if it wasnt for beauty enhancement and love to fit in into certain criterias of life and loves?

I care about presentation of anything even my food. And certainly beauty tho be it gross could be what someone sees and therefore if we conclude that beauty can be anything to anyone would we be so wrong? After all what one sees in someone wouldnt possibly be what another sees.

Xoogsade   

Cute-Girl, The impact is as painful even at a shorter distance if you hit the pool flat on your stomach. It depends on how you enter or dive in to the water from reasonably higher ground. Have you watched olympic diving? They dive to the water from a distance, yet the divers have smooth entry and feel no hurt. However, if they hit the pool with their body not straight as an arrow, there is the risk of body injury. A body falling from a distance is heavier than its actual weight. Force due to gravity?? velocity/speed/distance. Someone approaches the water with speed coupled with heavier weight and you have an impact. Interesting question really. If I find scientific explanation other than my thoughts, will let you know lol.