Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Vent Room; let it out whatever ticks you off about anything.

Abdinuur   

I'M TIRED OF PAYING TOO MUCH TUITION.

AND I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO SMOKE IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY (like very in front of the library...my biggest pet peeves).

AND I ALSO DON'T LIKE BUSH AND HIS LITTLE ADMINISTRATIONS people. :mad:

RAMADAN KARIIM....have a blessing Ramadan.

Ibtisaam   

What's up with old women who but into young girl's life’s and spread rumors about them. My Lord have mercy! i can't believe to what level these ladies stopped these days... They gather together drink a cup of shaah and all they do is backstab the gabdhaha ee 10 geer dhaligaraan. Now that is SAD :( Get a life ladies :rolleyes: And on top of that they have the nervous to call you habaryar/eedo macaaney & give you that fake a*z smile, like as if she wasn't spreading rumors about you yesterday :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

Haaruun   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@samiira,

Ishaad ka tuurtey, it's a common problem that youngesters (females) face nowadays.

I have heard many complains 'bout them........Samiira, don't let them in ur house. Just tell them ur mom ain't in da house or something.....but that wouldn't stop them anyways. right? :D

Ibtisaam   

looooooool @ samiira. You made me laugh. And who are these Gabriels having the SHAAH talk about young girls? They need to be brought to justice.

LOL LST good suggestion. But u know what, nowadays aniga nagahaas hoyadeey ma ugu tabto, xagii Ilaahay ayaa ku dhaafey. There is always a positive why at looking at things, so in this situation they are the ones who are getting into danbi from Allah, anigane ajarkeeyg ayee increase greenoyaan. So basically its their loss, and my gain :D .

Haruun- yeah you right. Anyways do you want hoyadeeda inee aniga igu qeeliso lol :D common now. Besides my mum raised me to respect my elders, and if they do anything wrong to me try not to stoop to their level and show them that I am a better person. So in this case that’s what am trying to do.

Miriam1   

Salam

Wait this ....ok here i go

(1)WHy do girls Bit*h at each other why oh why. I dont understand it i have never in my life have said or done any thing cruel to another person purposfully.

But yet girls i dont know or dont speak to anymore, talk crap about me. Wat is there to talk bout the pants i am wearing !!!. I swear i am goin to scartch some faces soon. They are couple of pathetic ppl who are buggin me.

(2)Secondly why dont nice clothing stores have clothes that are both fasionable and sensibly priced for us , full bodied gals. I can understand when they dont have a size 30 or 25 or 20 and above. But come on size 14,16 is beautiful and fine. Who actually made that deadline that says ur fat when ur 14+ why not form 12 or lets just start form 20. Its so annoying !

(3)Why cant i take my liences early why do i have to wait 8 months to take my G2 !!.

(4)Why cant i have all the money i need when i want it!

well i am done , eewww that felt good

doubt if anyone reading will understand my rambling lol

Peace

how do i start!!

I totally agree a lot of u but here comes what pisses me off and makes me sick:

I'm soo sick off ppl dudging me. Just mind your own buisness!!

I'm soo sick off young somali girls rolling theyr eyes because I'm doing something with my life..LIVIN' IT.

I'm soo sick off those old (very old) somali women, trying to be 20..and saying something like.."anigu waxaan ahay labaatan iyo laba.." when u know they're 40..maan..i can see you wrinkels!! And by the way years go by..are u still 22?? :mad:

I'm soo sick off those "reer miyi" who doesn't know anything, please admit that u know nothing, If someone asks u something say Allahu Yaclam, instead of making up something.

I'm soo sick of living in Europe, I want to go HOME. :(

I'm soo sick of all of those ppl that are trying to put me down..just because I don't want to be your friend.

I'm just trying to do my thing and I'm not bothering anyone so please back off!! :mad: :mad:

huuh..I really needed that..now I feel better..thanx everyone fo listening(or reading) :D

oh Samira let me add this to your words....why the same old women some of them older then my mom see you around and they'll be like Haye ABAAYO!!!!!! WHAT tha heck! woman what you thinking your grandchild is older than me!! :mad: :mad: ....etc.

Hibo   

I totally agree wid u all but here come more... am sick and tired of somali fellows lying about their age not admitting to anything. am tired of dis old somali guys always being judgemental,at first they look at u as if u've committed a mass murder while u just got urself a clean shave,and call u names like[jeego xeer] am sick and tired of people being indenial and pretend to know everything while they can't even spell their names correctly. i've started to hate somali raves coz whats the point of dressing up and looking forward to having a good evening coz after all some stupid un civilized,thick headed guyz gonna mess it up and start having a fight to just try to prove to his mates that he can throw a punch.don't misunderstand me, :mad: :mad: I love ma somalian peeps but the way they act and behave makes me sometimes look ma parents differently for being somali's. I'm out.peace.

Baaniyal   

1)damn sick and tired of waking up in the morning, just to see the bloody car is covered by snow! Can't wait till global warming intensifies, 14 years in canada and i still shiver when i see snow!

2) I hate going to early morning lectures, just to hear all those people sipping on their coffee drinks like their sucking on someone's blood,iritates me!

3)Just because am somali, doesn't mean i will help u with ur grocery bags, or ur messed up car,or translate for u when no one is available-->pay me!

4) december 25,26-->it is christmas, it's snowing, and everywhere is closed--->an instigator for maddness can u say!

Macalin   

Why WHy WHY DONT i JUST make MORE MONEY!?

And take my HOOYO to XAJJ!! and let her retire for the REST OF HER LIFFFFEEE!!!????

Wwhy do i have to live in N/America?..why why why?

Why why why do i have to STRUGLLE when martha stuart can make millions coz she knows someone in the stock market!?!?!?!

WHY WHY WHY?...OH WHY OO WHY!..Do i have to be ONLINE and talk abt this?

CIID WANAGSAN SOMALI MAXAMAD~

HONEY-D   

Can i make my list after the ramadan i've got so many things to get off my chest and hopefully i'll feel better afterwards. :rolleyes:

lol@lakad i thought we were called somali maxamed becuz of maxed siyaad but since he dead now shouldnt we call ourselves somali-kaladaadsan.

:D

Originally posted by Baaniyal:

2) I hate going to early morning lectures, just to hear all those people sipping on their coffee drinks like their sucking on someone's blood,iritates me!

You and me both. :mad: :mad:

Haboon   

MagnoonaGirl

Salaamzzzzzzzz

Girl i hear ya, i've noticed that as well....what the Hell happened to saying wa/c salaam when someone greets you...i had a go at this women...walaahi i'm not lying the lady was covered from head to toe....and yet she couldn't say w/c salaam after i greeted her....i'm a firm believer of saying salaams to any bro/sis i come across....well that day i nearly exploded... i went upto her and asked whether she didn't hear me when i said salaamu calleykum.....she had the audacity to ignore me...let's say i gave her a piece of my mind(gave her one of my dads famous lectures)....she greets me with a smile now...mission acomplished

Khayr   

Salams,

Here's my two cents of Venting!!!

- Don't like the fact that some how I ended up growing in the west where I can't feel 'free' to be muslim without getting cut off from society. My parents migrated to the West not for Allah but for Dunya and now I have to suffer for it.

-Hate the fact that I'm in my mid 20's and I'm struggling with my deen more than I did when I was in my teens.

-Don't like the fact that I have been living in a single family since I was a child.

-Don't like the fact that my mom's husband just took off and they got a divorce when they just bought a new home. Now, I can't move out to get married and the longer I live under my mother's roof, my deen is in jeopardy cause I don't have control over my house (even though I pay most of the bills!)

-Can't stand the fact that Most Black men seem to run away from their families. Irresponsible!!!

-Ramadan is almost done and I have to wait another yr. just to see that there is a muslim community out here. The Masjids are packed but the day after, they're empty and we all return to the same pre-ramadan condition that we were in.

-Can't stand the fact that I can't seem to trust the next muslim or somali to help you out when you are in real need of help and advice. Most people don't care about you and when it comes time to test your relationship with them, they usually end up failing and cutting you off short.

-Can't stand the fact that I got a younger sister who's in here 20's and she makes life miserable for everyone in the family. No matter how much you try to reach out to here, she still breaths fire!!! She's like a dragon and she feels any feather that comes down on here as if it were a Brick!

On a lighter note,

-Can't stand senior citizen or chinese drivers.

-People with sausage breathers on the train or bus. There is nothing worse thatn Sausage Breath.

To add, why don't people check there breathes before they get on Public Transit with people!

-Every women that you look at seems to think that you are trying to hit on her especially Somali Sisters. Please, God gave me eyes and just cause I'm looking at your direction women, don't mean I'm checking you out.

-Why are there so many pop ups on the net. Can't stand those Ads.

-Why do we have to work from 9-5. Why can't we just be paid for the amount of work we do and just come in whenever we want to. I'm not a morning person, as you can see!

BUT ALHAMIDULILLAH, I'M STILL ALIVE AND HAVE INSHALLAH MY IMAN. So I can't stay mad at the world too long. Need to get up and change things around me. smile.gif