Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Vent Room; let it out whatever ticks you off about anything.

Why is it that Somali ppl'z have to break their neck to look at others(new folk in town).......dang i can't help my undeniable glow.......lol.....anywho why is it that "pop quiz's" exist....i had to fake a heart attack back in the seventh grade cuz of a history pop quiz....why is it that ugly guys always holla at MOI?......stop that ppl'z....and finally why is it that ppl decide to throw bottles at MOI when i'm driving on the high way....not my fault that the speed limit is a bit high for my liking...don't get me wrong i'm a critical driver and a tax paying citizen.....i deserve to drive however i plz u know

GODBLESS

Ohhh, Whats up with the new Nomads these days??? Dedicating a whole new thread just to welcome themselves!!!!! That makes me wanna shake their brains till its repositioned :mad:

saud   

When people make up stories about you. Especially people you're close to like friends and family. I just hate people assuming anything about me without consulting me.

Lefty   

looooooooooool@Mr. Liquid

I think that icon is intended only for the ladies..I don't like seeing it let alone using it.

A7LA-SHU   

gosh i hate them somali girls i know. or i see around. i mean what the heck don't they get about Asalam Alaykum? u say that and all they give u is dirty look that is like goshhhhhhh...

and while i'm at it. someone wanna tell me why is that most of somalis don't respond when u say Asallam Aliekum if u are wearing pants or not dressed like them?? is there something maybe i should know, coz i been getting that for like while now. and i'm not the only person who notice that..

Lefty   

Magnona

The best solution for you is to stop and quit wearing that tigh pants with a red thong and start wearing Dirac with kastumo more. I promise majority of these people will change their perception toward you.

A7LA-SHU   

Magnona

The best solution for you is to stop and quit wearing that tigh pants with a red thong and start wearing Dirac with kastumo more. I promise majority of these people will change their perception toward you.

oh there goes another typical somalian... lord have mercy.. first i wanna say i don't wear no tigh pants and i dont know if u was dreaming about the red thong so i'll pass on that one.

dude i wear skirts isn't that enough?? i do wear pants but they ain't tigh for reals. so i'll just take this as some somalis don't know how to answer then.. which is sad.

lets just say i was bad muslim and dressed bad. shouldn't that be my problem and only between me and my god. plus i said sallam, and if we know our religion we should say sallam to every single muslim person..

Ok is time to let it out!

I am tired of people trying to be funny while they are being negative!

I am tired of people hating, period

I am tired of people trying to take credit of something they didnt do

I am tired of people judging when they dont even know anything about you

I am tired of people fakin it just to fit in, i mean dang! be yourself that is how god made you!

Uuuw i am tired of ignorant mofakaz( excuse my lang) actin intelegent, talkin about class' when they need to go to one

I am tired of this qabiil **** ' even our grown ups need to grow up! 10years of hardship aint that enuff?

Maaan i just wanna chill, do my thang, an be able to raise up high with my nomadz, Somali style, drinkin tea with my macawiis, with xalwo greasin up my front pocket! western bul dheh!

One

Iffah   

lool@Kash..you spoke the truth.

Magnoona,

I know what you mean... I hate that too. But people will be people.

Soul_lady.

I was just asking that question myself...but oh well. Some days those posts bother me...other days I don't mind.

-Why is that you encounter loud, crying babies on the train the day you have a major headache? & they're going to your stop...the last ONE.

Kool_Kat   

Kash_Flow, very well said...

=Why do some of the Nomads here stick their noses where it doesn't belong?

=Why is it that some ppl believe being negative is the way to get attention?

=Why are ppl so hard headed and ignorant?

=Why do some of us enjoy putting the others down?

=Why do we attack each other without nowing or having all the facts?

=Why? WHy? WHY?

Salaan...

Aw-right!

Tonight, I am going to fume, for real.

What is up with those:

Twenty-somethings who wear those baggy, oversized, shirt-faded, so-called FuBu clothes. God. If there ever was a fashion police department that ever existed, I would really be the first in the line to apply a position in there, just to enjoy ticketing those guys who wear this unfashionable stuff. And when they stand or get ready a picture to be taken, WHY-WHY-WHY ay ganfuurka u tagaan. And not to mention those ugly hands going wide, giving East-West side symbols. God. This isn't in 1996. West and East are sooo over. And would a little smile kill you? Ganfuurkaas weyn yaa fiirin karo.

What is up with that???? 16_angry.gif

You-know-what-I-mean or you-know-this-or-that crowd. Oh, I don't know nothing. Why would I ask you or listen to you if I know. One you-know or two or even three are enough in a minute's conversation, but ten of them. Shuut. That plainly states your mind is empty, and cannot function properly, let alone put a good sentence. And noo, I-don't-know this, see you-know-what-I-mean.

What is up with that???? 16_angry.gif

Those arrogant, ignorant, showing off their God-darned cell phones ON and AFTER their jackets. Just to show off that they have a cellphone. Haloooooooooooow!! This is 2002!! And especially in masaajid, these days hardly a Friday goes by not listening a good khutba because of those ubiquitous, annoy-sounding mobiles going off and on. Waxaa ku qabaneyso yaa jeegada qabto oo qadaan-qadiyo sidii fuusto camal. :mad: Shuut.

And what is up with that??? 16_angry.gif

A xaliimo wearing a goono with a sneaker shoes, and this unover-matched jacket with this unsuitable xijaab. God. God. God. A sneaker with goono is enough, but those xijaabs with those unmatched jackets would kill me to look at it, let alone...

What THE HECK is up with that??? 16_angry.gif

Wooooof. That was something. :D Raged to burn, indeed. Ar halmar lee ha iska bixiyo bo. See waaye, qaatir bilaah aaba ka taagna. Dankis, I have a page aaba ku sheego waxaas. :cool:

I'M NOT GONNA ask why but how?

how is it that we came to be known as reffugees?

how is it that many of us still lack the intelligence when opportunity lurks everywhere?

how come our most popular chatroom is still SOMALINET.COM? how come they're ain't a place where everyone is COOL and CHILLED without cursing or flooding the screen every 2 seconds?

how come we somalis observe and never take action..

10yrs ain't that enufff observation? A DECADE LONG NIGHTMARE?

IF We all somalis are open minded WHY IS OUR COUNTRY MESSED up tha way it is?

what i madd about<?

ignorance,

lack of

culture,

lack of

faith,

lack of

tradition

AND MOSTLLY A lack OF a home?

let's admit it people WERE HOMELESSSS><

BUT WERE SO USED TO THEESE" COLD STREETS AND accomodating to it2.... some are even planning to stay HOMEless in THIS backalley's for the rest of their lives...

I'M TICKIN LIKE A BOMB..

CAN'T STAY wIThOUT a home<<<