Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Vent Room; let it out whatever ticks you off about anything.

Ariadne   

Its good to vent cuz you let your problems out instead of bottling them up. I will start it off.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU WEAR YOUR BEST OUTFIT TO IMPRESS SOMEONE THEY DECIDE NOT TO COME TO SCHOOL THAT DAY!

AND WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOUR FAVOURITE SONG COMES ON YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR!

A7LA-SHU   

hahahhahah... girl u funny for reals... about the outfit dym that is so true.... not only to school even at work lol.... well wear it again next day and see if u have luck lol...

dilenger   

aigh this always happin to me.

why does she always ****ed up my day waiting for me in from of my class,aint enteresting her she aint my type period.lol this tru

2.why it rains everytime i decide to go out.

3.why we killing eachother in back home.

that is it for me

peace

the game was to be sold not to be told.

ayaanick   

why can't we all get along?

Why am I sick today?

Why can't I see my little cute nephew!!!!!!

I am like...just had it with school and all that good stuff!*(bleive me it's the flue that's talking right now)..on a good day I am such a nerd!)..hey at least I tell it like it is!

Why are guys such a headache?((May I slap few good man around?))...as if that made any sense..haaaaaaa

I am out like...down with the flue chick!

Ayaan

Why is it....markaan libisto,shopping soo suubisto..isisooo dhiso to a party,in the morning a regret big time...especially somali parties....guys leaning on the wall,just standing there doing basically nothing...sooo boring and that is one of the things that pisses me off :mad: :mad:

Paragon   

ME? I really hate Somalida. I just hate them for who they think they are, where they think they heading to. I hate them when the fight. When they don't even have a good reason to fight. Somalis are incapable people, i know that. But I hate hate all old people, just hate them coz they deserve to be hated. But then, I love them smile.gif

HONEY-D   

Ayaanic

Originally posted by ayaanick:

[QB]why can't we all get along?

Cuz its totally againt our nature :rolleyes:

Why am I sick today?

Maybe u ate too much xalwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

Why can't I see my little cute nephew!!!!!!

Maybe he's with some1 else :cool: c'mon leave him alone, u sound like one of thoze sister-inlaws from hell (just kidding) :D

I am like...just had it with school and all that good stuff!*(bleive me it's the flue that's talking right now)..on a good day I am such a nerd!)..hey at least I tell it like it is!

we apptreciate ur honesty :D

Why are guys such a headache?((May I slap few good man around?))...as if that made any sense..haaaaaaa

Thats what i ask myself :rolleyes:

I am out like...down with the flue chick!

I hope u get well soon. :Dicon_razz.gif

Curly   

what tickes me off is:

*The American government

*The Middle East

*Friends who like to go out with people you have had history with...and then ask you if its okay (why would it be okay ...use your bloody brain, will ya!) :mad:

*tube strikes...thank goodness there won't be anymore smile.gif

*Somali bus drivers...who like to beep at you, and get everyone on the bus to look at you!! :rolleyes:

*Old folks on buses...who think they have right of way because they're old

*My physics teacher Mr Wong...i hate him (DIE!, DIE!, DIE!) :mad:

*Loads of coursework on your half term break...i swear the whole was to have a break!!!

:confused:

a man asked the prophet(pbuh), how he could achieve honor three times. the Prophet replied, do not complain to anyone, except Allah.

i hope the members of this forum, r reasonable enough to make the connection.

I HATE THIS ICON ====> :rolleyes:

In real life it is called "huruf" and is not a pretty sight to look at. I do not know if it is only me or if others feel the same, but those rolling eyes make the poster look immature, and it becomes dificult for me to take them serious. Some of you even use it as a decoration. What's up with that?

PHEW!

I needed that! Thanx Cutie ;)

Cheers!

Why I can't find a somali guy names Naasir and knows how to cook?

Curly_Sue : I knew there wa always something wrong with physics teacher..Damn! we had two girls making out in the back of the class and he care less to say anything!!! like is a free country or something!!! :D:D:D

I'll repeat this for ever WHY!WHY!WHY the short guys have the guts to call us shorty!!!!

A7LA-SHU   

think tank good thing to know. but as human we have to say it out loud one of those days lol...

and what i hate.....

*PPL KEEP ON BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT AND I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO SAY "I'M SORRY"

*PPL THAT U JUST MEET AND ALL THEY DO IS BEING BOSSY, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?

* THE USUAL SOMALIS NOT GETTING ALONG. AND WHY IS THAT WE ARE NICE TO OUTSIDERS BUT NOT TO EACH OTHER?

* THE BIGGEST ONE I HATE SCHOOLLLL LOL..... ME LAZY HAHAHA

THAT IS IT FOR NOW.... IT FEELS GOOD.... I'LL COME BACK FOR THE MORE LOL