Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

A decade passed

SeeKer   

Figured you would understand but then I chose to use english........after trying to figure out why there were asterix in a simple word.Jeez Louise :rolleyes:

SeeKer   

Don't ask don't tell

Dressed in my comfy jeans and a hooded jacket, I silently slid my abaya over my body. Looking myself in the mirror I knew I looked like any other person out there but my heart was burning a hole in my clothes. I mused as I stared out the window, the night looked ominous and dark. Taking my satchel I walked out of the building. My footsteps resounding loudly on the gravel as I kept to the middle of the street. I walked with false authority. Should I make it through this charade, I would definitely turn a leaf and take up a vocation that my family asked of me. My eyes feel on him. He was leaning against this shack with just the light off his pipe illuminating his dark eyes when he puffed on it. Dressed in all black he gave off a dangerous scent that drew me in. I walked by him and with precision he fell in step with me as I turned the corner of Hoboken and Rice.

Me: Are you sure this will work?

Other: We worked it out in your favor.

Me: You mean your favor. I don’t have time to mince words just so you know if this goes South I am coming for you.

Other: **chuckles** Deal.

Me: The equipment?

Other: Should be in your room as we speak.

Me: I guess this is it. I hope I don’t see you again. I will leave the package at the drop off as discussed.

I turned another corner and he kept going. Pretty soon he blended in with the night and I couldn’t tell which way he went. Taking a deep breath I walked towards the bridge. I needed time to think things through.

Alter-ego: You are late!

Me: I am early; you never gave me an appointment.

Alter-ego: I have much to tell you. Come on.

As the sound of the waves hit the banks I found that the story I was living was as twisted as the streets in Rwanda.

SeeKer   

I had been up for thirty hours, twenty two minutes and fourty seven seconds. My eyes were itchy and red. I sat watching the ticker on my laptop, my eyes following the words as they made their way across the screen. Any minute now. It had been four hours since the discovery was made. Tick, tock went my clock. I glanced nervously over at the sun peeking over the horizon. I can't risk sticking out more than another hour. I had already compromised my position by logging on to the net. The screen blinked ALERT ALERT. I quickly scanned the coded headline on the ticker and smirked with satisfaction. Gathering my clothes in a laundry bag, I made my way to the bathroom to wipe off the surfaces, careful not to miss a spot. I placed my toiletries in a bucket and set them on fire with a slight dousing of lighter fluid. On cue the sprinklers and alarms erupted as the fire alarms kicked in. After dropping off the laundry bag in the housekeepers trolley, I joined the rest of the guests making their way out of the hotel. Pretty soon, I was lost in the crowd gathering outside. At the corner, I turned to have one quick look at the beginnings of a domino effect I had meticously set off. I would probably be six feet under in two weeks but at least the truth would be there for all to see. With that thought firmly in mind, I set off for my next target.

Hayat   

geez. you have alot of time on your hands. forget about coming up with such delicate storylines, i did not even have time to grasp them.

;)