Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

I am stranded and I can't see a geeljire

Coloow   

Never knew that!!! Bloody hell, Lambeth Council soo Peckam iyo Peckam Rye, Elephant and castle soo ma aha?

I thought Streatham was in the borough of Croydon/Kingston etc.

Meeshaasi berigaan London deganaan jirey soomaliddu kuma badneeyn. Ask me about the NW.

Juxa   

haye tell us about north west:)

only being to streatham once and lambeth once

waa meel lagu ba'ay

Coloow   

The north west of London ayaan u jeeday; from Shephard's bush, Acton, Ealing, Willesden/harlesden waa meelo fiican jirey. Laakin Lambeth iyo Eastka (white chapel) waxaay ahaan jireen marqaan area smile.gif

war heedhe xaafadaha iyo degmooyinka kala saara

Lambeth waa degmo - streatham'na waa xaafad ka mid ah

meesha xaafadaha peckham, elephant and castle ay ka mid yihiin degmada southwark.

Coloow   

Sayidow, xaan ka ogahay eebowgeey; Willesden and Harlesden waa NW 10. Acton and Ealing waa W/NW soo ma aha?

Lambeth soo ma aha Elephant and caste, Peckam and Peckam Rye?

Coloow   

Gartay saaxib, waa runtaa Borough of Southwark waan maqlay.

Laakin soo ma jiro Lambeth City council?

Juxa   

muranle, to get where you office is one must travel through alot of ahem qashin xaafado magaratay marka you can even say lambeth dhan waan dhax maray:)

elephant and castle waa ghetto, i hope the new regenaration projects help and bring some nuur into it.

ma sii wadaaa peckhamna hanagu sheegin

i told you sayid, house-swap ama bristol aad

Coloow   

Juxa, Bristol ayadaba ma fiicano: England hadaay degeeysid ka deg Brighton ama East Midlands.

Elephant and Castle magaalada ayaay u dhowdahay. Mar aan ka soo degay undergroundka ayaan waxaan la kulmay nin igu yiri "sir, do you want a one day travel card"? Yes, baan ku iri markaasu wuxuu jeebkiisa ka soo bixiyey xoogaa darooga ah smile.gif Markaa ka dib meelahaasi maba aado

Coloow   

No end in sight for my ordeal. The worst news that I have received is that even if things could become "normal" today, I won't expect to fly home latest by saturday next week.

There is no way I can get on the only nightly train to Paris (too many people), buses to Paris (17 hours) are difficult to get- and besides that if you come to Paris the french are on strike.

Milano, Bologna, Zurich, Venecia, and all german airports have been closed.

I have given up going to the airport, so I booked myself into a hotel in town; I will be watching the premium league but life without the company of a geeljire is like soor jaabis ah oo aan goosaar lahayn

P.s I sound like B but SOL is keeping me busy smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Baadiyow:

There is no way I can get on the only nightly train to Paris (too many people), buses to Paris (17 hours) are difficult to get- and besides that if you come to Paris
the french are on strike.

Surprise surprise :D

Enjoy Spain. Go to Barcelona and Seville. Treat it as a holiday.