Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What would u do if you were in my shoes?

Qac Qaac   

hey girls finesista, miss scorpion pls don't diss each other, in public, in a forum like this, coz everyone could see. i didn't mean to start a fight.

scorpion sista, i hope u understand what i am saying, on the previous post. pls don't be driven out of emotion. we could have different opinions is ok. is part of the life, but if we put one anothers opinion, then we have a problem. so pls next time sis, with all do respect see what i am saying, wonder on it.

when i said pure girl. i didn't mean they equal to good kids, come on, sis. we not kids here, i hope once again u could understand what i mean. if the girl had a good manners all her life, she will teach her kids, the good manners she knows, rather than the party girl, coz that girl would teach her kids to party too, coz that is all they see from their mom, so again pls scorpion sista understand me, don't be driven out of emotions.

as for u finesista. if u agree with me, then nice, cool. also i don't think most of the girls are like that i know, they are not. i am just saying for those girls who are not.

qax qax loooooooooooooooooooool

listen...i dont know what planet u are from.

did any one of us guys say that we was dating?

did we say we went movies, or hugged/kissed?

i dont recall!

and for ur daft record...me and this guy planned to get married.

i mean,

well now if i talk from the guys point of view, guys thing this way, if the girl is going out with u, dating u, she definately not a marriage material, we say she got brainwashed in western countries, and all the movies, u know the romantic stuff. and at the end when the guy had his fun with u, spent lots of time with u, and u were not even married to the guy. then he would say yo she is too easy, another man could get her how exactly i got her. so then he looks for another alternatives, that could be going to somalia and finding a girl, clean one, who doesn't know about dates. at the end any man wants to marry a nice woman, pure one, then he could trust her with his kids.

if u think that girls in the west are easy, and not pure and cant handle kids , well,,,,,good luck with the ones back home....i aint gonna put them down-coss every nation and country has good people and bad people.

and all u have succeeded in doing is showing us that most guys are small-minded, untrustworthy idiots.

if some of us are slightly too trusting and beleive the bull u guys read, well, i for one learnt my lesson.----never trust a guy

first-lady

sis....i heard it from someone else initially, but he came back to the UK, and rang me. and after interegation he admitted he got married.

walaahi he made me laugh.

hmmmm...A year and half ago, when i joined this forum, i might have replied to ya in emotional way...But trust me Qa'Qa i definitely wasn't driven to reply to you out of emotions...And i do know we have different opinions that is a fact thank Allah...First of all, U know most of us here or atleast before the raid of teens, are propbably around 20's to mid 20's if not above...So we were all raised by mothers who didn't attend clubs or party and we(as in our generation) regardless of that upbringing, have attended clubs, drank alcohol, and did drugs...Second of all, most of women, who even are wild in their 20's, there is no indication that they wouldn't settle down when they get married and take parenthood responsibilites very serious...U know what, a mother who might have partied in her youth, is more likely to know or better equiped to handle kids in these countries because she had experiences and would more likely able to know when her kid is doing something or lying about something...All woman parent does (pure and party girls) is teach their kids from right and wrong, and yah party girls know the difference too, and it's up to those children to choose their path...An understanding mother is more helpful than a unaware mother...Personal opinion...bee bye

P.s. Qa'Qa i said pure=great kid raising skills, and i do still believe that was what u were logically asking us to deduce from your earlier statement...Anyways, doesn't matter, i said all i am going to say on this..........................

Qac Qaac   

Scorpion sister, there is no pt of me and u replying back and forth to each other everytime, if u still hold that opinion then good. i respect ur opinion, is just i don't agree it with u. that's all. ok.

and for u silent sister, u too emotional, i don't know what i said. to make u that mad. anyways if i said something wrong i am sorry. but pls don't call names to guys, u know generalizing is wrong, even the kids know that. IF U SAY MEN ARE DOGS, UNTRUSTY, LIERS. AND U AS WOMEN FALL FOR THEM EVERY TIME, WHAT DO THAT MAKES U, LOWER THAN DOGS. so see sis pls watch out what u saying, ok, both genders need each other. when i start this whole topic, it was just an advice from me that's all. i didn't say girls back home are cleaner, i said, girls back home are atleast not affected by the western. the thinking. mentality get it. i am not saying they all pure, but atleast i know, they not affected by hollywood, in their decision making.