Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What would u do if you were in my shoes?

lambda   

Hi first lady life is not fair sometimes..

This person is not in love with u and some people don´t know the real definition of love..

We all had our negative experience with relationships and it´s easy for us to say forget that guy..

we say ***** fadhida lagdin la fududaa..

Abaay macaan i wish u all the best and insha allaah

you will find some one who deserve a first lady..

Hi guys, sorry i couldn't reply sooner. I was away for the long weekand. Well, i wish i can reply to all of you. Masha allah, ya gave me amazing choices.

Silent Sista, thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. Woow, it is his loss. He was a looser. Anyway, girl did he told u he got married or someone else did?

Alxamdulilah, i am not any of those girls u said it. I didn't loose anything true is obsession. Which more made me like him.

Flying sista- baby girl...u said "Theres this unwritten rule....the ones you want don;t want you and the one that want you..you don't want!" My bestfried got the man she wanted always and she been with him 2years running. I don't know about that statement. It's all about fate.

A7LA-MINAL-7ELWEEN-thanx for giving me da tips on how to get over him. I am sure i will use them insha allah. I know i usually talk about him with my friends. Damn..i gott stop that ha?

MIZZ-UNIQUE-baby girl thanx for the tips. I know, i started dating early before i got over him. U know what's funny, my date keep asking me why i am sooo quite...cuz i am thinking of that guy. Wallahi, he senses that i don't want relationship. But guys, he is such nice guy treats me like a "first Lady". He aready expects me to call his girl. Don't talk to guys, ur my girl. One day he went down on one knee to ask me to be his girl. His like don't cheat on me......i know i will with the other guy. I don't want commitment right know it's summer i want have fun with the ladies. Have good time without having someone else. Com'n i don't want another problems.....even if he promises he wll never heart me. He asked me not to heart him....and i striaght up told him if u want plz....watch who u fall inlove with. Second date he aready has flowers and he is saying he is madly inlove with me and i am his dream girl....wooow. Second date..i don't belive that stuff..girl i love brother who is my level...take timmmmmmmmmme to know me...don't want no one falling for our looks...

by the way i went to another city......and masha allah...brothers were sooo fine and want us to. So who was that guy i liked again his name........oops i dont remember. :D

nuv love. babygirl...wallahi....i am beliver that there are soooo many fishes in the see you just have to get oout and find it.......it's in the rule book....and i did.....

uuumuuhha ;) thanx..guys again!

Changed   

first lady my sister u know how proud i am off uuu....masha allah and keep the good work up i already sence happiness in ur tone of writing! dont ask me how i know it am physic :D .....explore the word girl freind and wish all u the best none but love for ya aight ...keep ya head up

MIZZ-UNIQUE-i love u too sista. Yep, i am venting out my emotions and how i feel instead of keeping it it. It really helps me. Alhadulilah i am happy that i have great friends among ya and my peeps keeping me my head up and showing me what true happiness is? So yes, i am happy alhamdu and i pray to allah we all feel that way. Happiness!

Underdog...lol...is that ur digits...cuz i holla! :D

Xafsa   

firstlady...

girl about the unwritten rule...it must just be my experience....thats the story of my love life :( .

I'm happy for your friend...and you will get over this obstacle hon... i'm sure of it.Good luck.

peace and luv

Originally posted by underdog:

BEST WAY TO GET OVER A GUY IS TO GET UNDER A NEW ONE - 1-416-555-2489

;)

Hmmmm....r u offering yourself? How helpful. smile.gif

FirstLady...

I can't really add anything to what the rest of the sistas wrote. They've done a grand job in advising u, but it seems like your on top of it anyways. So, good luck...wish you all the best.

Qac Qaac   

woow is this only for the girls. girl girl talk, most of u say are heart broken. and talked about your expriences that was i guess very helpfull to uplift each other

but anyways i just wanna show u guys, or approach this topic from another angle. correct me if i am wrong girls. r we talking about dates the whole time yes or no, i think we are talking about ppl dating each other, ok. if that is the case did we ask each other how allah feels about dating no, we just went with out considering if this act is ok in islam or not. so we went on, and we expect to be not heartbroken come on sis. allah can't give u, food, shelter, peace, health. everything. and we still are breaking his rules, and on top of that u want not to be heart broken. that doesn't make sense to me.

well now if i talk from the guys point of view, guys thing this way, if the girl is going out with u, dating u, she definately not a marriage material, we say she got brainwashed in western countries, and all the movies, u know the romantic stuff. and at the end when the guy had his fun with u, spent lots of time with u, and u were not even married to the guy. then he would say yo she is too easy, another man could get her how exactly i got her. so then he looks for another alternatives, that could be going to somalia and finding a girl, clean one, who doesn't know about dates. at the end any man wants to marry a nice woman, pure one, then he could trust her with his kids.

but if the girl goes out with guys, and give them hugs,kisses, spent time with him, go to movies with him, he would say she is too easy, she is like a worm up for me, and ama go to somalia and find a respectful one, who has her tradition.

so pls girls next time think about this, and fellow the rules of Allah ok. then u won't be heartbroken. go to ur local mosques and find guys who are religous who know if they break a woman's heart they will accounted for it, in the eyes of allah.

at the end is all about your choice, if u make the wrong one, don't be crying all over it after.

I couldn't agree more with Qa'Qa. Yes, allah has the power to give us health, wealth and happiness and we should not be breaking rules. I think what the girls are trying to get as, is dating for the reason the man could be a candidate of a husband. I agree with you Qa'Qa again, reason we get heartbroken is maybe we fall for the wrong men who are different lifestyle. And maybe the reason us girls are not use to picking up guys from the mosque who really want wat we want which is the real deal(marriage) is because there is this image that most men at the mosjid are old atleast in my city. Honestly, i know most of us girls who are decent[really] get cought by brothers who want good girls who aren't ready to give up this so called "player's game". Anyways, i liked your thought, but don't thing all the girls who had bad experience are used. Hey we still have brains aright, definatly we don't give out like that. Maybe brothes leave because our game is so tight they are intimidated. :D

merci, Au Revoir

loooooooool two last replies just cracked me up...Now religious guys are synonomas with good husbands ha...So now the secret is if i don't date anyone the person i would end up marrying would 100% not break my heart...Do u swear to that now Qa'Qa!!!!! Because according to you, hearbreaks are result of a woman getting involved in dating rituals...U know though what i loved was the part about guys going back to look for the "clean ones" or "pure girls" because he can trust her with kids...I would have never seen that connection in million year...Being pure=great kids raising skills...That's for sharing...

oh before i leave, finesista2005 now u agreeing with Qa'Qa ha well i must say u came a long way from the girl who asked if guy y played her, whom if i remember correctly, invited him to your house when your parents weren't there. To the girl who is looking for the real deal (marriage)...U know what, maybe u should check that guy u used to use for stuffs and who wanted to marry you, maybe he became religious...Just a thought.............

Bee bye

Scorpian Sista, seems like you don't have nothing to do but remember old stories. That tells me you so bored. What happen the tv soop opera's are not keeping you interested, it's time to find a brother who can. Oops, i forget you are a sista who can't get a brother maybe you should check why. Could it be because they can't stand your big mouth don't worry colgate and scope in one will do it. It's free advice. Anywayz me and that brother are back together, i am very happy about it. What i said then is totaaly different then today. I thought you can know the difference. Don't worry we nomads will teach you little. U need to keep ur temper in check. I am advising you to call 1-800-NeedMan soon so they can help you come down.

peace!

hehehehehehe...U know what i have this tendency to remember s.t.u.p.i.d/ridicules posts and yours falls under that catogory...Of course i couldn't pass without commenting on the ironic twist...Although i have to say i am dissapointed in ya, u see i thought u changed, but then u made this comment now and i knew in no way have you grown up...As to my tooth paste, i rather stick with crest and scope i don't like colgate...Beside i am not like you, guys don't be all up in my mouth...As for the number thanx but no thanx i am sure you have tried that number many times yourself and used their services or u wouldn't have recommended them...But u see i am kind the woman who likes to get what she wants in personal ways...BTW i am sorry to hear even with all those calls, u still ended up with the weird speed away fella...Maybe he been around the block too many times...Unless of course, u choose the previously used up guy...Gosh i do feel bit sorry for him...Anyways, that's life...Bee bye

p.s. i think u need to come up with new ways of insulting women or me specially, because it's quite tiring for you to always go for "need a man" punches...Expand your horizons...oh yeah thanx you very much for the laugh :D:D:D:D