Suldaanka

Cheeseman oo khansiir cunaaya

In what appears to be a BBQ Party organised by non Muslim group of people, Cheeseman is in the queue with his paper plate, ready to grap some juicy BBQ pork chops and steaks. 

Tallaabo   
17 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

In what appears to be a BBQ Party organised by non Muslim group of people, Cheeseman is in the queue with his paper plate, ready to grap some juicy BBQ pork chops and steaks. 

The spreading of rumours and this kind of unproven allegations about a fellow Muslim will be recorded in your book of deeds and will get you into deep trouble in the Day of Judgement. Repent before its too late and abandon this bad habit for your own sake. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

The spreading of rumours and this kind of unproven allegations about a fellow Muslim will be recorded in your book of deeds and will get you into deep trouble in the Day of Judgement. Repent before its too late and abandon this bad habit for your own sake. 

:D 

Awoowe, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Surely, it must be duck. :D 

In this picture, you have Cheeseman along with 10 other men who seem to all be holding their utensils in their hands. And if my memory serves me better, a paper plate with a napkin, it is time for hot dogs. 

OK, I will take back 'cunaaya' part, but there is an intent to grab some of what on offer, which is most likely BBQ sausages. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Suldaanka,

Why are you acting like a refugee who just came to Australia.

Our company does summer BBQ several times a year for the employees and contractors. They provide mostly chicken and beef . It is a tradition here in the west.

The company I work for, even gets HALAL from halal butchery for few of us, or even for me ,  actually some of them even prefer HALAL, as less watery , they say, and tasty.

anyway, SULDAANKA, is beckoning a real politician,  qof aan waxna ka xishoon.

• I am confused - I don't get what you mean!! 1

18 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Why are you acting like a refugee who just came to Australia.

We, Somalis from downunder, have not assimilated yet like you folks in North America. There are lots of things that are still taboo here that has become normal in North America.  

17 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The company I work for, even gets HALAL from halal butchery for few of us, or even for me ,  actually some of them even prefer HALAL, as less watery , they say, and tasty.

I just can't stand the smell of what they drink so I mostly skip the event. For example they send out the Xmas party invite 30 days earlier and if I think it is not appropriate for me to be there, I sometimes arrange my leave a day or two earlier. Last year we went to a golf course so I attended. But previous years, they arranged a lunch at a local bar, so I skipped it. 

But during the year, luncheons, they accommodate my dietry restrictions by either going to a fully sea-food only restraunt or halal restraunts of which there are many. 

I got the other day bottles of fresh camel milk and my colleagues had a taste of it. They loved it. 

• Like 1

Tallaabo   

Accusing a Muslim of wrong doing without a proper evidence and wrongfully tarnishing a Muslim's reputation is a sin according to the divine law of Allah and is not a matter open to our personal opinions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2019 at 4:54 AM, Tallaabo said:

Accusing a Muslim of wrong doing without a proper evidence and wrongfully tarnishing a Muslim's reputation is a sin according to the divine law of Allah and is not a matter open to our personal opinions. 

There are a lot of Muslims who consume swine.