Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Oh God! would you divorce your wife if she lied to you...

Kamaavi   

Kuusha,

You seem to know a lot about my mom[in SOL] !! If you ever need to tell me anything you know I am here.Sorry Koolo it isnt me slagging you off...well not any more than usual anyway.

Hi MM long time no see!

STOIC   

This is the most funniest story, so this dude been sleeping around and he expect a virgin on his wedding night? I’m not a religious guy, but I bet you somewhere in our Islamic religion it says that pious man will get a pious woman even though a buddy of mine who later became a religious guy confided to me that he hit the jackpot by marrying a virgin (though he wasn’t one himself).

True love will never desert your girl. She is better off than a douche like him. I know she is caught in between pain and confusion, but its all good it ain’t the end of the world. Life is a highway and she can always find her way! All she needs is someone to give her respect like Aretha, the queen of soul, said “a little respect (Sock it to me, sock it to me).

Salaam,

first let me take a moment to pray for this young lady who is being testing now and may Allah give her patience and strength to get through this...She is not lucky by any means, she is being humiliated publicly by someone whom she thought would spend the rest of her life with...And let's face it in our society is more like "guilty until proven innocent" and there is going to be a stigma one way or another.

Another matter, if a woman lied about something that matters to the man she married, or if a man withhold or was not honest about something important to his future wife, they both have the right to leave their marriage...The only thing two couple have the need to share with public is their marriage and nothing else...Neither he nor she had to tell anyone why the divorce was happening.

Now when it comes to virgin or non-virgin, I do agree with Aaliyah on this, from my understanding of the religious content it indicate those who are virgins should end up with other like them...Whether it happens in reality or not is another story...As for repentance, if I am not mistaken, isn't Zina like pre-martial sex is punishable by 100 lashes!!!...I think a woman should have the same right to reject a man for his past.

Bee bye, SS

Miriam1   

I am sure someone in the last 6 pages mentioned this...but he should be beaten blue and black for this

“I’ve been with many virgins and I know one when I see one”

She should be glad that someone who went arount sleeping around...a certified man-*** basically divorced her...who wants rubbish like that???

Aaliyyah   

Listen to this clip. It's a great reminder that this world is nothing but temporary inshallah, and that we should all strive to please Allah swt and stay away from what's prohibited.

wa salaam

Aaliyyah   

^Living in the west is not an excuse. However, Of course, people make mistakes, And allah swt is merciful. Inshallah strive to be closer to Allah swt.

salaam

Pucca   

another reason why i love koreans...unlike the arabs, somalis, indians...and all the other twisted races, they dont screw around and expect a virgin.

to hell with the fornicators.

Abtigiis   

No one seems to ask about the background of the man and his age. He may not be the young 'westernized fellows' who crowd SOL. So, let him do what he thinks is best for him. He is wrong to have shamed the girl, he is wrong to have brought the issue to public. HE could have opted out of the marriage without bringing the virginity issue out. He was fool and disrespectful. But, he was not wrong to leave a women who tried to cheat him from the get go.

CL

I see you have been asking what is wrong with a non-virgin sister and if she is not pure. No one can pass verdict on purity, and certainly if she lost it without a marriage, she is not pure according to the social decorum and religion we subscribe to. If the Sawaxiil's don't care, it is their headache.

I can tell you men would always value a virgin girl over a non-virgin one. That doesn't mean all non-virgins won't get husbands.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ BOB,

I used up my Somali quota for the day, saaxib. Iga raali aho.

You know a friend of mine once read your Somali and he almost CRIED literally because he felt so sad for you but I wish you should've seen his face when I told him that you are a father and you were teaching your kids how to write & speak fluent Somali.
:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.
Eleen badow bad eska aheed! Why would I waste my time teaching them Somali? It takes a village to raise a child, saaxib. Marka tolka bari doona. :D

quote:

Surah An-Nur

The adulterer should not marry but an adulteress or an associatoress and marry not an adulteress but an adulterer or associator, and this deed is forbidden to the believers.

And those who blame chaste women, then bring not four witnesses flog them with eighty stripes and never accept any evidence of theirs, and it is they that are the dis-obedients.

But those who repent thereafter act aright, undoubtedly, then Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

AT-TAHRIM

And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).

Al-mumenoon ( the believers)

The believers must (eventually) win through,-

Those who humble themselves in their prayers;

Who avoid vain talk;

Who are active in deeds of charity;

Who abstain from sex,

As you can see above sister Cynical. To be a believer equates to staying away from things that Allah swt prohibited and that includes intimate relationship before marriage. And, ofcourse Allah swt forgives and he's merciful.

Unless am blind and in need of glasses, Aaliyah that’s not a sufficient answer to my question.

CL

I see you have been asking what is wrong with a non-virgin sister and if she is not pure. No one can pass verdict on purity, and certainly if she lost it without a marriage, she is not pure according to the social decorum and religion we subscribe to. If the Sawaxiil's don't care, it is their headache.

I can tell you men would always value a virgin girl over a non-virgin one. That doesn't mean all non-virgins won't get husbands.

No, I did not ask that. I have a problem with labelling women as unpure/bad sisters just because they are not “Virgins”. Secondly, what’s with the contradictions? You say “No one can pass verdict on purity” but then again you go and do just that. Stop passing judgement only god can.

p.s there many ways one can lose ones virginity and not all involves consensual sex. So, careful with your name calling and branding all women who lost their virginity as unpure/bad.

As for your last comment @ AT&T sadly it stinks stup1dity.

Abtigiis   

CL, God's verdict is not a mystery. He told us in the Quran. As to the qualifications you are making, we are debating what if virginity is lost through Xaraam sex. There are other ways of losing it, but even the stupi-ds like me know, that is outside the domain of condemnation.

Yes most men value virign girl over the other. I am not saying their should or they should not. It is what I observed in little experience.

The comment you are angry about, please forgive me. I was upset with you. That is all.

This girls "virginity" thing is so overrated..Guys give it rest. Move on, there are so many other things we can value a girl than her virginity.