Suldaanka

Sheikh Sherif oo ku hanjabay in Cheeseman ka saari doonaan magaaladda Mogadishu

galbeedi   

Why the government playing chicken games with those who want to travel flood hit Beledweyne. They seem to be paranoid and they are making these two guys martyrs in the eyes of the public.

Yet, this Ayatullah, Shariif Ahmed is going to far by threatening to use violence for a duly elected government.

Anyway, the Unaka were isolated in Kaaraan and Medina before Abdilaahi Yusuf showed up and rescued them. When A. Yusuf met Cali Mahdi just outside MOgadishu in Afgooye, he asked him, ' where is your army? what you have planned to welcome for the government?. Cali Mahdi said, ' I got nothing man'.

Today they got rich of government contracts and eights years of presidency. Believe me, if they start playing with fire, they will be the losers. 

How about if we take the damn capital to Baraawe and let you starve?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

I met Sharif and spent time talking with him when he was in Boston. He didn't seem like rash person. This seems like a different person and politically immature. 

Waare doesn't care as long as Cheeseman provides the $$$ while relaxing and dining on Leedo beach. :D

I mean, there is no such thing as HirShabeele administration to speak off. Whatever namesake that may have existed on paper, has been taken over by Villa AMISom. So, the choices are clear for Waare, no administraiton or get free money. He doing what every crook would, take the free money. 

galbeedi   

Hirshabeele is a mess. THey got Djibouti (Somali) soldiers for the last eight years and they have done nothing so far. Why would you even join to regions who have nothing in common.

I would have sent there tough man Godax Barre and he would have cleaned that mess.Waare is very weak. 

galbeedi   

Imagine in 2012 among the top six vote earners, four were Unaka, including Cabdulqaadir Cosoble, C/raxman Baadiyow, Shariif Ahmed and Hassan Sheikh. I swear to God even one of those Proff. who went Mogadishu with Samatar openly said that there was hidden agreement among the voters that the president must belong to UNaka community.

If the capital were in Garoowe or Baraawe these wouldn't be saying ' Waan ka saaraynaa'.It is one thing to say that ' we will depose or overthrow the government by popular uprising, but to say 'Magaaladaan ka Saaraynaa' is behaving like a landlord.

I bet you that they probably would be having  zero chances of becoming presidents if the capital was in Ceerigaabo or Baydhabo. This town had taken hostage for the Somali nation for 30 years. Which one is important, the existence of the Somali people and state or this town? 

QAranka Soomaaliyeed uma xanibnaanayo Muqdisho.

The So called Somali national police is the Benadir police, so does the NISA and everything else.

It is the Puntlanders led by Cabilahi Yusuf who empowered  them both politically and logistically. Business and people were the Galmudug side of Mogadishu , whether it is Bar Ubax, number 4 , Bakaraha and other places. 

They have every right to fly to Hiiraan or anywhere else, but as former presidents they should be out of the way and let the current government to govern and assist the national emergencies.Do they want to run a parallel government?

Hassan Qoslaaye is using Shariif Ahmed and the poor Shariif is sacrificing his standing in the public to be spoiler and eventually lose.

Markay runta tegto, Hassan Qoslaaye ugama hadhayo tartanka .Shariifka. 

cadnaan1   

You guys are only focusing the reaction from shariif but not what the government did which no one seemed to understand the reason behind trying block their travel to beledweyne.

Government should treat former leaders with  dignity and respect.

20 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

You guys are only focusing the reaction from shariif but not what the government did which no one seemed to understand the reason behind trying block their travel to beledweyne.

Government should treat former leaders with  dignity and respect.

Agree, what abt   m0ryaan anguage? you know what  this country has been through,  Sharif should be automatically disqualified for inciting violence 

gooni   

Nimankan xaq bay u leeyihiin in la xanaaneeyo oo si gaara loo ilaaliyo  sababtoo ah waa madax hore oo maskaxda curyaan ka ah.

Masaajidka waa inay ka helaan meel gaara oo ay kasoo galaan. 

Markay dhoofayaan sidoo kale waa in xukuumadu ka war qabto sii dhawayso oo soo dhawayso si hufan oo maamuus leh.

Madaxdii aduunka kale soo martay oo dhan laamiga geeskiisa bay sandwich ku cunaan ayagoo taagan waliba, dadka caadiga ah bay la mid yihiin diyaarad baa iga tagtayna waligood ka maqli maysid.

Aragtidayda waa ideology ama fikir ku abuuran siyaasiyiinta muqdisho inay awood ka dhigtaan burburkii 90kii ama dawladda ku handadaan.

Macawislaydii, bajaajley baa badeshay gacana way ku shaqaystaan tan kale taayir bay ku gubaan.

Soomaalidu khalad bay ka fahamtay maah-maahda (gacmo geel jire hoos baa loo dhaqaa) oo ay ula jeedaan sax iyo khaladba indhahaa laysku qabsadaa.

Waxay keeni kartaa in kibirku iyo isla waynidu sii badato waxaa dawlada federaalka la gudboon in qof kastoo sharciga iyo amni qowmiga fara geliya ay maxkamadayso.

Markaas ka dib waxaa soo baxaya midabka saxdaa oo wax noo tari kara.

Nabarka kor lagama salaaxo waa la daweeyaa inta qolofta laga qaado, cid caano dhay ah oo gaar loo qaboojiyay ka daadanayso ma jirto.

Ama qarran sharci iyo kala dambayn leh baa la noqon, ama qarahaa suuqa lagu wada iibin.

• Like 1

cadnaan1   

This whole drama happened because of one individual who wanted to travel to beledweyne and wanted all the media attention and didn't want these guys to be there at the same time with him.

That is just childish behaviour.

YoniZ   
7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I met Sharif and spent time talking with him when he was in Boston. He didn't seem like rash person. This seems like a different person and politically immature. 

Che,

The right question to ask here, What made this level headed guy so upset?

Did N&N bought the silence of the elites at SOL 🤫.