Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Nomad to Harvard

STOIC   

Check out this eloquent brother from Harvard. I don’t know if his book is out yet.It should be interesting to read about his journey from Somalia to Harvard . I have heard about him long time ago from a cousin of mine who grew up with him in Hargeysa. While there are many success stories out there about Somali people in the Diaspora this is one of the greatest achievement. Listen to him as he spells his life as an executive in the banking sector. I suspect he works now for Morgan Stanley!

PS Of course Ignore the political side of his story if you are against Somaliland stuff!

;)

Part 1

Part 2

Edit:Pardon me I have a correction to make.It seems that Jamal Ali Hussein is not the same guy I had in mind.Infact the guy that work for Morgan Stanley name is Mustafa Jama ( Sources ).Oops! Seems like y'all Somalilanders got too many Harvard graduates :D

Very good of him ............ Ninkii dadaalaa taajir Cabaas waa gaadhaa waana dhaafi karaayeey ,, :D

what is the buff with Harvard horta ?? Isn't it open for everybody who has the damn $$$$$ ??

RedSea   

in af somali this time.

ps. well done to Mr. Jamaal cali xuseen.

pss. Stoic, he mentioned to books, along with with 'nomad to harvard', he mentioned that he will be writing 300 short somali stories into one big collection.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

don't ask that question ,,, qaar badan baa odhan doona adeerkay ama aabahay buu ahaa
:D

I think it was my uncle :D

Abwaan   

lol...My uncle baa meesha lagu soo waalay.

Congrats to the brother laakiin the Somaliland Forum baa i dishey...Soomaali xaalkeed.

N.O.R.F   

Just saw. Well done to the brother. Arrived in the US with $46 and is today a top executive :cool:

LooL@the failure of the interviewee's chair. He handled it well though :D