Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Eminem Attacks Black Women...

LuCkY   

^^^^^That was reaLLy uncaLLed for...you shouLd choose your words wiseLy...and swearing onLy gets you more danbi...and one more thing its stiLL Ramadan mind you.

king_450   

First i do not second guess about M&m and whoever else call the B word to any Women,if you watch those sort of videos and don't spend your valuable time hitting your books or going to the mosque, specially if you are a Somali women, then you have no right to be defending Black women at all. Who made y'all somali women to speak for all the black women in the world. At one point Somali women don't want to be called Black, when the game is smooth, but then when the color of the game changes , all of sudden here they are coming out of the woods and claiming to be Black.make up your minds ,for once who are you ladies.Some of you ladies you know are standing by a thread,& you are about to get loose ,but scare about your mom or sister around your neck,once that goes away, i bet y'all will be in the dark alley performing. If you already start belly pearcing,tatoeing,then what else left nothing. And the funny thing is some of you are here only for few years and acting like Bros.Just give me a break and don't complain being called names, you deserve wherever you lay down your butt . If you protect yourself nothing will happen to you, if not then hell maybe upon your butt .And let ppl express their ideas.

well we the somalis hate to be call niggas while our young mans act like it and when a white people call them niggas they get upset. but they dress like act like and want to be liket them.majority of the somalis like to be call somalis them blacks and ever there color call is black.in africa class we are watching aficans film and you know what they be doing laughing at out louder and be rude.that make me sick to my stomach and i feel like shooting their adoon *** .

nafta   

***** nafta i do get my fact straigth and you are the kind of hoes i was talk ing about *****. and next time do start shit and with me girl.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some people just exceed from being ignorant to illetrate...i'm not even gonna lower myself to ur level...Happy B!tchin'!

you know what you are the kind of slut that i can't still.you open your mouth like i get dick for you.saying shit like that calling people illterate *****.***** get your facts straigth before you open that dirty mouth of your.for your information still in the nine grade telling people that you 15 year old .but come on tell the truth slut that you are a grown women and a 15 year old body.

****** for life.

LuCkY   

I guess some peopLe wiLL never Learn :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...this is unnecessary.QS-if you continue to use that sort of Language you wiLL sureLy be banned-i guess you either didnt read the ruLes or you choose not to foLLow them.