Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Eminem Attacks Black Women...

Rap superstar EMINEM has been branded a racist after an American music magazine discovered a 10 year old record in which he attacks black women.

America`s THE SOURCE magazine played a tape of the tracks they claim were recorded in 1993 when Eminem was 21 at a press conference in New York yesterday (18NOV03).

In them, Eminem raps about a bad experience with a black girlfriend and warns of the dangers of dating black women, "Blacks and whites they sometimes mix / but black girls only want your money cause they`re dumb chicks.

He continued, "Don`t date a black girl / if you do it once you won`t do it twice. :mad:

"Black girls are dumb, and white girls are good chicks." :eek:

Eminem, 31, quickly issued a statement following the revelations, admitting he was responsible for the tracks, but defending his actions as immature "********* ", claiming they were recorded when he was a teenager.

The statement reads, "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, ********* and frustration when I was a teenager.

"I`d just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, ****** kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today." :rolleyes:

What Yall think about this?

I think Eminem Has Said a lot of wrong things about BlacK people, but YET he always has EXcuses for his Dumb Actions!

i knew some was wrong with that **** up eminem loser. i **** eminem and 50 cent and that **** up loser g-unit.does g-unit sound like a mental hospital section.all the mental illness people report to g-unit.

J.Lee   

does g-unit sound like a mental hospital section.all the mental illness people report to g-unit.

Marasoka!

war balaayo! I think its just a back lash against him like the Tommy Hillfiger racist myth but if he said atleast he admited it.

Eminem...can't say nothin' about him. Why is it that black rappers can say shit about white woman and no one even cares but as soon as white rappers say something it's catogrized as being "racist"?" That's reverse Racism.

Queen_Soccer: I heard that on "Comic View" with the African comedian. Was funny though...I can't stand 50 cent anymore..overplayed redface.gif But I can't hate Eminem. :D

OMG- i was watching the news last night about that particular story of eminem being a racist towards black females..and quit honestly its A LIE.

WHY?: first of all, he is part of the largest growing label in the music business with DR.DRE AND 50 CENT.

Secondly, its true, had you guys listen to the verses he was saying...he was trashing black women ..saying black women are bad shit and whit women are good shit...-( i agree that's wrong for him to say)...but the story behind it is that, his black gurlfriend and him broke up- hence why he is expressing his hatred on to lyrics.

Anyone of us, will discriminate had we been badly hurted by someone of the opposite,..its not literally that they feel that way but more or so the expression of that particular moment.- so if he is racist, trust me, you and i are too..cuz everyone makes slurs of other racist in good humor..so whats the difference if its in a song?

Thirdly, those people who are protraying this story are bunch of REJECTS...yes you heard me. And their only intension is 1)get attension 2) ruin eminem's name.

So look at the stories behind it...

1)would a racist person date someone of the opposite race?

2)Would someone who is racist be in the rap industry -which is population percentage of blacks being 90%

and

3)Would someone who is racist be friends with the greatest rap label and artists such as dr.dre and fifty?

---look behind the hour glass, cuz onces you see one thing as upside down, someone see it downside up..

Salamz

Originally posted by Aaliyah#10:

[QB]

" In them, Eminem raps about a bad experience with a black girlfriend and warns of the dangers of dating black women, "Blacks and whites they sometimes mix / but black girls only want your money cause they`re dumb chicks.]

lol!~~ thats true though yall!! why front it!!

shyhem   

I see double standard here,black pple will abuse the hell out of each other and yet have the audacity to question others on what they say about them on the same subject.Charity begins at home,u can't alow u'rself to be called a b*t*h by a black rapper one moment and cry a river the next moment u hear someone who lucks skin pigmentation says a word about u.

Anyway; i for one, don't give a shi-t nor do i care about a what a rapper said about black or white woman.

After all i see in rap videos are willing "sellers"{women} and willing "buyers' {rappers mostly men} Seeing is Believing!

**** black girls and their do desperape about the he rapper are saying about. guys id ya'll se the video were their are dance bad nasty and now their want to be treating like regule people.**** them and **** every somalis hoes that **** with adoon.

queenS chill out home-gal! its just a discussion not a dizz-out contest!lol! dang! its a holly month sista! m&m is a joke and so r the rest of the rappers! allah made u from the proudest, the bravest, the unique nomad of this planet! hold your up and be proud! 4ever!

nafta   

talk about two faced...QueenS girl...maybe u need to get a few facts straight...first ur dissing m&m how stup!d he is for talking bout black women like that and now u dissing black women nd on top of all that callin us somali girls hoes?? excuse u girlfriend... what does that say about u anyway...Don't hate and especially dont generalise and think before you just talk out of your head with no direction whatsoever

Raage   

Yes yes eminem just waitin 4 the day that he dies

MUahahahahahahahahaha AAAhahahahahahahahaha

run along now children icon_razz.gif