Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

yo farahs will u date a xalimo who dated

other nationtials like Jamicans, african americans or etc., i had a discussion with farah friends lately and this came up! most of the farahs said no, no way in hell would they date a xalimo who dates other races! lemme here your opinion!!!

cheers!

NoVa   

Is this question only direct 2 guys????

ya know it's funny how ya say' that..cuz i would never date a brotha that already dated other races either....guess it goes both way's.

Only someone who failed to get a partner within his own Somali Community will go outside of his or her community because they are failures, "persons of little consequence."

i still dont get why farah's say they wont date a women whose dated men of other races when they keep getting butt f*cked by whites, africans, afo-american,chiness and many more :eek: ...dating someone of a different race is not an issue in islam , as long as the brother she is dating is muslim she is safe.

and the sisters just date atleast they dont commit zinnah's and am saying this cuz most of the MALI men are zanis( i said most not all so no need to jump on moa )

Kool_Kat   

Show me the Diin or rule that says if a girl dates a non Somali, Somali men are not to date her...Then may be I'll try to answer this question...

Originally posted by NoVa_03:

[QB] Is this question only direct 2 guys????

nova_03: its open to all! but you know what there also alot of xalimos who wont data farahs nowadays, special in usa and canada!Bachelor

Bachelor: date, i mean gal/boy friend relationship

raxmah: actually, the ones i know specialize in non-muslims.

mansofwisdom: Only someone who failed to get a partner within his own Somali Community will go outside of his or her community because they are failures, "persons of little consequence."

but i keep asking why! and my answer, they have the hots for non-farah!!

salafi! hmm hmm! yo can u plz tune lil bit--u got nice comment but its lil to profane! at least 4 me! u know me, i aint no holly-man! lol..

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Only someone who failed to get a partner within his own Somali Community will go outside of his or her community because they are failures, "persons of little consequence."

my lord. bro i hate to be rude but are u really wise when u talk like this? dymmmmm.. im sorry to disapoint ya dude. but that isnot true at all. some ppl just don't like datin within their race.. and it got nothing to do with them being failures.. next time u wanna say something mista wise find wise way to say it..

peaceeee n 1 luv...

This is waste of time....

Please save me the nonesense of what somali brotha's think of. (cuz which ever which you look from it...they contrict themselves)

If am not mistaken, aint it them who are the majority to date non-somali (possibly have a sexual relationship) and move on to marry a virgin muslim somali sistah latah on? PHULUZZZZZZZ...again save me the drama aight.

Some people need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

We are all human beings, plus dating is not the same thing as marriage. If I was in somalia i would most likely be dating only somalis. Some people will wonder why is that so......Well...um maybe because I only see SOMALI GIRLS.

But now we are in a land where we are expose to all kinds of race, so feel free to wonder in the american jungle(or wherever ur). Whoever dates outside their race does not hate the men.women of their own race. Have you thought for one second that he/she might find that person attractive, goodperson, humble...etc. I dont think they do it to spit their own race.

Raxmah   

If they specialive in non muslims, that is their bizinez, but why would a farax use a girls past as a criteria as to why they should date them or not?

Only someone who failed to get a partner within his own Somali Community will go outside of his or her community because they are failures, "persons of little consequence

I think u dont know what failure means, if someone is interested dating a non somali they are failures, pleasee. Its personal preference, I dont see my self as a failure cause am dating someone who is not somali. As long as the person is a muslim, race is out of the of eqaution.

IS it you see your self as a failure cause not many somali sisters aren't interested in you?

I Will Date Whoever I Please (As Long As Muslim)...Just Read My Signature. That Will Conclude The Rest.

BTW...I really believe ManofWisdom should change his name to ManOfWishDeath. You have very squared thoughts, that's all right in my book. But if you have that kinda of understanding, you got along way before you reach wisdom.

.:peace n luv:.