Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Lift, The Girl and the Khat

looooooooooooooooool@Furaashkaaga la dhac and shoot the blankets! ... :D:D ,,, saqajaan

waar waa sahlan tahay in la helo hadii trace ka la hayo iyo cidaheeda ......

Anigaba mid baa iga luntay oo 25 sano ayay maraysaa intaan raadinayo ... i only know her first name and that is it. I've a hint that she is in the UK lakin dad aan diray iguma soo war celin weli ,,, :D

jb....looks like u got played. a red flag should always go up when a lady asks for a favor!! word. i ran into 2 etho gals tonite solisting an old white guy...so they came to me!!

u xabaash...i look at them and said no...i am somali looking straight into their eyes...end of story..they ran away like chickens.

RedSea   

Hunguri, :D:D

since we are not married (for those of us who are law abiding citizens), we have no other choice but to dream....madaafiicda goobta like boon hersi said.

Hunguri   
smile.gif Jacaylbro, illeeyn adiga laftigaagu, you have spare shots for the blankets and furaashis in your dreams lol. Anyhow, Baaruud adiga waa gartaa weeye. Waxba maaha inay riyadaadu soo qabato Sarah Palin in her campaign smile.gif looooool

Som@li   

what is the percentage of HIV affected in Hargaisa? over 30%!

Ibti, this is really and what people report from Hargaisa everyday, You can not keep it under the carpet, talking about it and looking for solutions will do. :D

Soomaali rabi ha u gargaaro.

^ where did you get that figure ? ... 30% is practically impossible.

are you suggesting that 1 in 3 people in hargeisa are HIV positive ?

for reference south africa is at 18.1% ...

^ :D I thought '1 out of every 3 people' would put it more in perspective.

lakin in Red's defense he was only off by a few orders of magnitude which in worst case scenario would result in a billion or so poor people but dabshid on the other hand is on an entirely different scale.

personally I would rather suffer under reds margin of error than dabshids icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

With the level of shaggin,and some opting to use plastic bags as means of protection, and checking the latest estames, the results are alarming.

WRONG Mr. peasant ....... the HIV prevalence in Somaliland was 0.9% in 1999 and increased to 1.4% in 2004 .... there is another survey going on right now and the rate is expected to be even higher.

In Hargeisa only, the rate was 1.6% in 2005 ......

loooooooooooooooooooooooool@you have spare shots for the blankets and furaashis in your dreams ,,, Crazy hunguri ,,, :D:D

Abtigiis   

Waryaa JB,

rate or no rate, Hargeisa farsamadu way ku badan tahay. Too much. Althogh the last time I was there in 2002, I sensed it was improving. There were some girls who were saying 'caawa ayaan is baranee naga daa dee. Bari inooga dhig'. That has not been the way always.

:D:D ...... Alla muxuu mid faashka ku qabtay

so caawa uun baad ka dayn then habeen dambe everything is gonna be found for free ,,,hehehe

To tell you the truth, Hargeisa way waalatay.

peasant   

The UN figures are for somalia entirely and do not represent

a city or a region part of the country. Some places might have more people infected than others and it is possible Hargeysa might have higher rate than the national figures. Personally i think even 0.9% is too high for somalia considering the somali attitude against open sex.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

WRONG Mr. peasant ....... the HIV prevalence in Somaliland was 0.9% in 1999 and increased to 1.4% in 2004 .... there is another survey going on right now and the rate is expected to be even higher.

In Hargeisa only, the rate was 1.6% in 2005 ......

loooooooooooooooooooooooool@you have spare shots for the blankets and furaashis in your dreams ,,, Crazy hunguri ,,,
:D:D