Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Lift, The Girl and the Khat

Ibtisam   

SS: Do you know what I mean. Messing around with someone who sleeps with people for green leaves and relying on some flimsy little plastic to protect you is incredible ******.

JB I assumed he was your friend, otherwise why would he tell you his shameful dirty little secret, I doubt he was so proud that he was shouting to strangers!

Ngonge yad yad ya, as usual you are just being your usual self.

NGONGE   

^^ Sometimes I wonder if you lived all your life in a well guarded cave. :D

It's just a silly story of the kind you hear Somalis tell all the time (more so JB than anyone else).. it usally starts with 'hadaan kaga sheekiiyo waxa xalayto ego dhacay...' and then goes on to describe some madness or other.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge:

Well I don't run into many people who tell me Somali sheekos and by the looks of it thank the lord.!! :eek: Waaxan sheeko maahah.

P.s. You should never laugh at people, even addicts, because you never know what the future will do to you, make dua you never become like them and keep your distance.

It is not a silly story, it is a mad, sick, and morally corrupt in so many ways event. Now why do we argue about this all the time? These kinds of things are never going to be normal or acceptable or enjoyable to me. I am always going to find them disturbing and shocking to hear this kind of things from the Somali community and people. You on the other hand is going to think I am over sensitive, busybody, moral police, idealistic, boring and judgmental. So lets just leave it.

JB; ok then. I don't think people should tell you anything either. You talk too much icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Leave it, Ibti? Now where is the fun in that? :D

ps

If I don't laugh at the absurdities of life what am I ever going to laugh at? As for not knowing the future, I am prepared to accept whatever comes my way. To be honest, should anything similar ever happen to me, I doubt if I would sit there and think to myself 'this is payback for laughing at that addicted couple all those years ago'. Karma is only for three-legged dogs. icon_razz.gif

Your sweetness and innocence suffocate me but I love you more for it, dumaashi.

NGONGE   

^^ For you, she's always been out of reach, saaxib. If she as much looks at you I promise to strangle her with her own masar.

Nephissa   

:D:D . I've heard stories of 'false rape' accusations in Hargeeso. 'Hudheelada' lmao I can't even say it.. hudheelada banaankiisa ay nimanka ku gaadaan baan maqlay. Jaad ii dhiib markay dhahdo, uu yur dhaho, bay inay diraca iska jeexdo 'hoogaaayeeey wuu i qabsaday balanbalayeeey' tiraa...

JB is ilaali. :D .

The Zack   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

The Man: Now don't hurt yourself, i'm moving you lil biat^ch.

Loooooooooooooooool. Qofta yey dhici jirtay, not that I am saying any one deserves to be laid for a khat but hey she aint getting that marduuf for nothing! It is very funny story, thanks for sharing.

P.s. All these oo qeeqeelinaayo gadaal gadaal u daga haddiinan sheekada ka helin just move on. You are not any body's parents and don't tell JB what story to post or what to not post.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

gadaal gadaal u daga @@@@@
:D
. I'll use this line sometime [if it's ok with you Zaki.]

lol Nephthys sure you can. Kuligood gadaal gadaal u daji.