Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Lift, The Girl and the Khat

She waved her hand asking for a lift when he stopped to give her a ride. He was not meaning to date or something but although he just came from his Khad session but as soon as she was in the car, she carelessly removed her cover making her hair, top of her chest and other sensitive parts appear to him. He murmured "wh...wh...where r u going?"

She said "look, we have to be honest niyow, I need something and you need something, markaa let's help each other".

"and what is that?" He asked rolling eyes.

"I need a punch of Khad and you need sex, buy me a bundle and i offer you sex, we should be straight forward niyow" she explained looking at his eyes.

"But,, bu .... but i don't have a condom" he murmured.

"Not a big deal, I'll get you one" she explained.

"Okey then" he said already feeling the heat.

She took him to a nearby pharmacy, get off the car and came back with a condom. He then moved to a Khat seller, bought a bundle and a drink then moved away to one of those far and dark places at the corner of the city. On the way she was repeatedly jumping on the Khat trying to take it but he was so cautious and kept it on his lap. Finally she managed to grab two leaves to start with. As he was looking at her eating the two leaves less than one second she looked so hungry for the stuff.

He parked the car, switch off the lights and got ready for the action. Moving his hands towards her shoulders and leaning his face to meet hers she started screaming, shouting and yelling until all the neighbors and those were passing by gathered around them looking at what is happening. The guy frightened, not knowing what to do opened the car window looking around. She opened the window from her side and got off the car still screaming "What are you doing Saqajaanyahow, what do you think i am ? just give me my Khad and go away".

Not a single person around has said a word when they heard this. They just kept looking at these two and listening to what they are saying.

The Lady: Just give me my Khad and go away you bloody Bas^ta^rd.

The Man: You know what? No Khat for you as long as you are not doing that for me. Now do what you want and i'm going.

The Lady (grabbing a big stone from the ground): You can't go you S^t^pid ... I'll break all the glasses of your car.

The Man: I know you, and if you throw a single stone i'll make sure i break your legs and hands.

The Lady: Move and You will see it.

The Man: Now don't hurt yourself, i'm moving you lil biat^ch.

The man moved his car and she couldn't dare to throw a single stone at him. People were there and no one interfered when they heard what is the problem is all about. He left the scene carrying that bunch of Khad to one of his friends, drinking the Sprite for his own and the condom in his pocket.

I met him right after came from that situation. He couldn't talk to me, he was so upset and i was laughing to death.

That is what happened last night.

Abtigiis   

Peasant

Ninkaa odayga ee aan meeshan joogin maad iska daysid! :D

JB- good stuff. But what was her intention, anyway? Ma isagaa ku dagdagay oo waxay rabtay in la treat gareeyo (like, you know, adigaan ku qaadi waayey fetish) mise the lady is a Khat addict but not necessarily a farsamo. :D

peasant   

Faysal Cali Dhurwaayow anigu waxba kama oran A&T aan ka ahyn in aan soo hadal qaado sheekoyinkii uu qori jiray oo yara la mid ah tan JB soo tabiyey.

Ibtisam   

Akhaas, so much for "oh it is the western influence" and People in back home are so moral, and good and cultural, yad yad ya. uuuf Caleek.

This is the second such disturbing story I heard since yesterday. What makes people sink so low and then tell people about it. I guess when you are on substances, everything is caadei

JB: I don't see the point of telling this story. Other than informing us that Hargisa is out of control and that you are friends with some questionable people, who are morally corrupt and take advantage of addicts to get their fix that is.

P.s. Why do you call this dude your friend?? You need to drop him like a bad habit.

P.s.s. I'm glade they at least sale condoms in local shops.

NGONGE   

^^ There she goes wringing her hands and diving to exteremes! :D

It's a story out of the ordinary, Ibti. People (the world over) like to share such strange stories so that some would laugh at the foolishness whilst others would voice their disgust and revulsion.

Nothing to it really, it does not at all serve as evidence of how immoral that city has become. It's only but one example of two addicts and the lengths they would go to get their fix (poor man). :D

I agree with Ibtisam that is not a friend you should have, like it or not the people we surround ourselves with tell a story about us...What was interesting though was how cautious he was with his Khat but not with his own life...Even with the condom, the risk of all the sexual transmitted diseases that person can have, I am always shocked by the people's disregard to life in this instances.

bee bye SS