biyo-cad

Kudayo, kudayo, Puntland!

galbeedi   

Guys, 

Walaahi the East SAnaag community is the most honorable among Somalis. I am not saying this for political or personal reasons. THey never shed a Somali blood and never looted from other Somalis. They were never among those who depended on government largesse to survive. They are traders and builders. 

Their Great Suldaan is a man of his word. He talked to Muuse Biixi about six months ago and when MUuse lied and refused to respond he took action and told the SAnaag soldiers to abandon Somaliland. My Sanaag freinds told me that his word is like a rock. He isn't like those useless Suldaans from Awdal, Hargeisa or Sool.

I don't pay attention to AllSanaag editor who doesn't offer much other  than switching sides. That will make SAnaag community just like our Garaad community who are keep switching sides. Emotional people do not make good judgements.

Here are the latest news from the Grandson of the great Suldaan Cali Shire:

THe Suldaan want his community to set up its own Maamul and leave both Puntland and Somaliland. And I believe that would be a perfect solution than switch sides. The EAst SAnaag has bigger land than most clans in Somaliland from Cerigaabo to the Dhahar and Laasqoray. They got the most beautiful land. They have rich landscape that is fertile for agriculture, a savannah like planes for  life stock breading, mountain ranges of Golis and the shores of their coast is close to both the INdian Ocean and the Red SEa.

All they need is a great political leader . Since most Somali regions survive on the donations of the NGO's and the world, they will get their fair share and survive. They could build Laasqoray and export the millions of livestock in SAnaag.You know the time has come for Sanaag regional state. 

Maakhir is the land.

galbeedi   

EAst Sanaag has already standing army . Close to 2000 well trained and armed men are available for their regional security. No one can defeat people in their own land. 

Make Badhan the capital and build. 30% of Boosaaso is belonged to EAst Sanaag community. They can stand on their own feet if they wish. 

If we Awdalites are boxed from Ethiopia and Djibouti, and we don''t  have open planes to organize and build army. When I see those from Sool and Sanaag with open borders , I say what is taking them so long to stand and build.

I guess it is the dual loyalty of Harti and Somaliland. I do not blame Puntland because they can not  bankroll both Sool and Sanaag which doesn't bring any revenue.

Puntland ma quudin karto boqolaalka siyaasi ee degaankoodi iyo dhaqaalohoodiiba ka maqan yahay miisaaniyada. 

Farmaajo must either give Puntland their fair share of donor money in order to keep the country together or give money directly to EAst SAnaag to stand alone. By weakening Puntland he could be indirectly weakening the unity of Somalia, because the emotional leaders of East SAnaag might switch and join the session band wagon.

Guys,  Maakhir will move on from current humiliation,  latest they are begging Suldaan Saeed at Garowe and telling to stay, he will come to Badhan soon, and even the strongest stounch PL  supporters see how bad their community  were treated, 

Time has gone for Maakhir and will move forward. 

But our cousins of Pl are shameless  but aslo  clever politicians and will do anything to stop.

Why going in circles for a generation?

What are the possibilities?

1. If Somaliland agrees for restoring Somalia, the minimum will be federalism nothing less will do. Agreed?

2. If Puntland says "enough of this, let Somaliland vote and go if they vote to go" then that will be based on Italian and British  and Menelik borders.

Either way the result will be the same for those inbetween Puntland and Somaliland.

As galbeedi said, those in between Kililka, Djibouti and Somaliland are generally resigned to their situation. They will only struggle to make the best of it in development or some gains.

galbeedi   

I think this C/laahi DEni guy is ameteur. If the speaker want to give three days off to parliament to delay his dismissal, by all means give seven days or more. Sooner or later their would have been a vote.

I mean why rush and attack the parliament. Is he paranoid or some he could be surrounded by bad people.

Dhibaatadu waxa weeye, ninka Soomaliga haddi uu derbi yar ka horyimaado, ma yaqaano sida looga leexdo in uu jiidho moyaane.

C/qaasim ayaa markii uu Carta ka dib ka soo degay airporka Muqdisho ayaa lagu yidhi , ' waar madaxtooyada toos u tog' wiilal yar yar oo ina Caydiid dhigtay ayaa meesha joogee. Farsamo la imawoo iska hor kaxee. Fulanimadiisa Hotel buu tegay. Muuse Biixi Caare iska cafi ayuu garan waayey. 

Any way, Mr. Deni got a good lesson from this incident. 

34 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I think this C/laahi DEni guy is ameteur. If the speaker want to give three days off to parliament to delay his dismissal, by all means give seven days or more. Sooner or later their would have been a vote.

I mean why rush and attack the parliament. Is he paranoid or some he could be surrounded by bad people.

Dhibaatadu waxa weeye, ninka Soomaliga haddi uu derbi yar ka horyimaado, ma yaqaano sida looga leexdo in uu jiidho moyaane.

C/qaasim ayaa markii uu Carta ka dib ka soo degay airporka Muqdisho ayaa lagu yidhi , ' waar madaxtooyada toos u tog' wiilal yar yar oo ina Caydiid dhigtay ayaa meesha joogee. Farsamo la imawoo iska hor kaxee. Fulanimadiisa Hotel buu tegay. Muuse Biixi Caare iska cafi ayuu garan waayey. 

Deni takes the lion share of the blame but let's not overlook the irresponsible provocation from the speaker by bringing his own militia to seal off the parliament. 

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

This has no comparison. It is a bloody coupe of the second highest institution after the Presidency. 

However you slice or dice it, it is ugly. And it all comes down to "Because I can" attitude of the ruling clan. If it wasn't clear for Mr. Dhoobo before, he now understand what the hagbad means and where he stands in the pecking order. 

That is what East Sanaagians are wrestling with now. There is no side to this that anyone would be able to spin to make it look better. Every corner you look it from, is as ugly as the other.  

• Like 1

gooni   

Reer maakhir waa inay kala saaraan nidaamka dulmay iyo shacabka puntland oo aysan waligood ku fakarin inay gaar ka noqdaan walaalahood.

Waxaa aad iiga yaabiyay mooshinkii xukun tuurka, xildhibaankii ugu horeeyay oo gacanta taagay wuxuu noqday kii horay madaxweynaha u dhaliilay markaas ka dib baa wax kale iisoo baxeen.

Eastern Sanaag  was never part of the pirate enclave. This puts ina abdisalaan ali shire in a very awkward position. This just shows  that deni doesn't  really care about the power sharing formula created by the late colonel yey.