Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

Did you miss Nomads????

Lefty   

It's always good to be in the middle of wherever Maryooleys are gathered. Once I thought this site was shut down for good but it's good to see its activity..And Nice seeing you all ya nomads and Caano garoor lovers.

Nuune.. sxb I spent alot travelling too but only between US and Canada....Now I know you got married laakiin xalwada inaad la dhuumato oo africa la aado lama rabin. See Camal.?? icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Salaam,

Oh dear...it's seems like forever eh, well it's great to see everyone and I can't wait for our usual hot discussions to resume insha'Allah smile.gif

Observer   

Eventually, as Nafisa said its seems forever, and i missed all the nomads. Glad to be back and the admin. should make sure next time it wont take that long. Anyways keep the faith.

Khayr   

Salaams,

I was elated to find that the site was back, up and running. I remember one comment one person or more said stating that this site would not last much like other somali oriented sites.

Alhamidullah, it has come back on.

The improvements are very noticable!

smile.gif

Salaam nomads,

Its good to have SOL back. I never thought I would miss you all the way I did... :(

Ameenah:

Don't fret dear, Xaliimo is here and she's ready to do some damage! :D

C_Cutie:

I did that too, but to no avail. Maybe we ought to join the SA (SomOnliners Anonymous) to help with our addiction.

Cambo:

Sweetie, I'm glad u've come back to us. I've so missed ur ugly mug! :Dicon_razz.gif