Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Basket-Ballerz in MINI

Mudug   

Who is the Best Basketball Player in MInnesota..

i think best ball player is

1. Mohamed Abdullahi

2. Kaneeco

3. Blackei

4. Fitax

5. omar

6. Jamal

5. Xassan

6. Mohamed jama

7. Hershi

101. Ali ( think he a baller but tries hard)

HEY KCABUJI OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF DONT HATE THE BROTHERS OK EVERYBODY KNOWS KG IS THE BEST BALLER IN TIMBERWOLVES, BUT THE BROTHER MUDUG DIDNT SAY NOTHING ABOUT NBA OR T-WOLVES OK SO YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT AIGHT AND STOP TRYING TO BE SMART.

HEY MUDUG THAT IS GREAT BRO,SO LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION IS THERE ANY OF THOSE GUYS YOU MENTION ARE TRYING TO GO PLAY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL WHICH IS COLLEGES OR THE PROS? AM FROM THE ATL AND REALLY WE GOT SOME GOOD BALLERS IN HERE TOO AND AM ONE OF THEM.BOUT THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO COME THERE YALL CITY AND PLAY WITH YALL THIS COMMING SUMMER.

Mudug   

Insha allah, to answer your Q? yeah Kanooco is trying out for the U team, and i don't know about the rest, by the way when you come be prepaired for showtime aka Mohamed Abdulaahi he is sick with it.....

koonfur   

Hey Mudug, where did you get these guys from. Rochester? 'casue Atore fake, me and Caanoboore rule Twin-Cities. Kaneeco, I can understand but the rest don't exist.

I FEEL YOU MUDUG BUT WHAT YOU MEAN MOHAMED ABDULLAHI IS SICK WITH IT. DO YOU MEANS HE IS GOOD PLAYER OR YOU MEAN HE WANT PLAY AGAINS ANY ATL GUYS.IT CAN ME EITHER KNOW.

BOUT THE WAY I GOT GAME BROTHER BELIEVE BECAUSE I WAS SHOOTING ROCK SINCE 93 ALMOST EVERYDAY AND THE FUTTURE I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY FOR GEORGIA TECH OR UNC. NOW AM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THIS IS MY LAST YEAR.

PEACE YO.

HEY MUDUG I FORGET ONE MORE THING TELL I SAY HELLO TO THE SHIEKHA HE IS THE BEST SOMALIA BALLER I EVER SEEN AND LAST TIME I SEEN WAS BACK 93 IN KENYA, I HEARD HE LIVE IN MPLS AND I CANT WAIT TO PLAY AGAINS HIM EVEN THOUGH IS OLD NOW.

PEACE OUT