Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Michael Jackson has died

Nephissa   

Its strange but Michael made me realise that death is inevitable and will unforunatately come my way hopefully not any time too soon.

Same here! The sight of his lifeless body coming out of the helicopter on a stretcher, wrapped with white hospital sheets, was an awakening reminder that every soul will taste death!!!!!

Chimera   

I saw Michael Jackson 5 minutes ago, he was joyriding with Elvis and James Brown

Don't believe the hype, the guy is still alive.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

1 Michael Jackson = 70,472,846 Iranians.

I was thinking that last light, Khamenei and co. must be counting their lucky turbans today!

BOB   

Ilaahey ka cabsada oo fitnada iyo shirkiga aad sida fudud ku galeysaan iska daaya...

Wax aad idinka ama cid kale oo adduunka joogta no matter how many they are ay u qaban karto ma jirto marka Ilaahey xasuusta oo ku mahdiya caafimaadka iyo nolosha uu idinku maneystay...ninkaas meel uu shaqeystay unbuu tegi marka walaalayaal Ilaahey halaga cabsado qof adduunka ku raagaya ma jirto whether poor or rich, famous or infamous.

Nebi Muxammad c.s.w ayaa dhintay oo uu san Allah s.w uumin cid ka fadli badan...what is an entertainer?

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Khayr   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Just been invited to 3 MJ parties and i must dress up in MJ gear..woooooo white gloves, jerry curl hair, black shoes with white socks here i come.

Are they gonna serve up any halal meat for ya??? icon_razz.gif

What M.J. song do they play at mixed somali weddings?

"Keep on, don't stop till you get enough (pop da hip) :D "

Fav. MJ track - P.Y.T.

'I want that young thang....pretty ...."

^Khayr, did you have a boy and name him after yourself? Anyway, some names stick. Ask, Ngonge, he chose some effeminate name once and got boo-ed out of here.

I will dream of Michael at this rate. He's everywhere. Already had my own death on my mind. This just compounds it. Sigh.

me   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

I saw Michael Jackson 5 minutes ago, he was joyriding with Elvis and James Brown

Don't believe the hype, the guy is still alive.

I was waiting for this. I have been looking for Michael Jackson conspiracy theories all day.

I wonder whether he will become as big as Elvis in death.

RedSea   

So he is dead huh! The guy was the most popular human being I think in the last 45 yrs. Death is xaq though.

Originally posted by TopGirl:

ilaahay haunaxariisto if he was muslim.

I second that! Micheal, R.I.P if you were muslim.

Off the Wall, Thriller put him in the history books. The man was fvking living legend on earth. An iconic planet earth mega star. I dont think anyone else did it or would ever break his record.

am a BIG fan of this man.