Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Michael Jackson has died

NASSIR   

According to LA times, he had borrowed heavily against his music catalog and real estate and he fell into arrears, over $400M, nearly Somalia's debt to the IMF. Lol.

He had been in LA for two months for rehearsal of his upcoming sold out concerts in Europe. Most likely his creditors will seize his music catalogs and estate and liquidate them.

My fav song is the World Children one. I heard he wrote that song himself.

Ms DD   

His songs dont age..like he was! I find myself moving to the groove.

I just wonder why i havent forgotten the words to his songs when I cant even recall what I ate for dinner last night.

NASSIR   

Think about the generations

And to say we want to make it a better world for our children and our children's children.

So that they know it's a better world for them; and think if they can make it a better place.

..If you care enough for the living

Make a little space, make a better place.

Chorus:

Heal the world

Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for You and for me..

Unbelievable song.

Nephissa   

His death hit me personally, sidi nin addeerkay inuu dhintay..I just still can't believe he's dead! Ninkan waan ku soo koray, he was a huge part of my childhood. Maxaan thriller iska dhigay reer aakhiraad!!! Ay Ayyyyy!

RIP MJ king of pop!! :(

Chimera   

The media world & the entertainment industry is such a BS place full of hypocrites, people like Madonna (who probably hasn't spoken with Mike since the early 90s) claims she can't stop crying, other mega artists and media outlets are all praising him, why couldn't those tools do that when he was alive?

The guy stopped all regular programming of newsoutlets from around the world, lol that's MASSIVE

There is famous, Celebrity, Superstar then Michael Jackson. The most famous man in the world whose music has broken down cultural barriers and transcends borders has left us. He will be sorely missed. Even everyone on SOL agrees they were personal touched by Michael Jackson vision and music.

R.I.P my sxb and hero

You know sometimes you think your going live forever then you realise we're all going to experience the inevitable no matter what your status in life is. Its funny as sometimes I forget about death and just think I am going to live forever. I don't go to funerals nor think about dying. Its strange but Michael made me realise that death is inevitable and will unforunatately come my way hopefully not any time too soon. :(:(