Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Michael Jackson has died

Fabregas   

When his brother made the announcement, I felt sorry for, well, erm, erm, I kind of had a tear in my eye.

( Ibtisam, this is the biggest death since Tupac Shakur :D )

Malika   

Hunguri

Maa reer Bari buu ahaa miyaa? icon_razz.gif:D

Ngonge,did you use to wear ankle lenght trousers with white socks too? And those pull up sleeves shirts with a jacket..ah! a fashion trend it was..lol

MZanzi   

lol@Hewada nooga baxa..Afsomaliga aa idilay

Michael Jackson was a human being. The fact that he died, isn't anything special. Everyone dies when time comes. When we think about that, we should think about our own death and ask for forgiveness for Allah (swt)Laakin waxaa layaabay gabankan YAR MARX abihi inu dhintaad moodaa sidu u baroortay smile.gif

Malika   

^

Dont expect anything for the next week,it will be all about MJ.

:D:D @ FU-FU , Him being a mere human being laa isku maa hayo dee,dimashaduu waa xaq my dear..He was just someone that had a great talent and we are just appreciating his skills..[be assured,no moral responsibility has been loss while discussing this great musician]

Juxa   

Farah fawcett died as well, that is the other news yaa dabshid.

fu-fu geerida waa nawada sugeysaa, hence we should worry for ourselves.

MJ--- you are not alone

Ibtisam   

Fabregas shame on you!! :D

He is on the front pages of each and every news outlet, why did people think he was going to live forever. Yaab and half. The Sun and few others think he killed himself- overdose. If anything they killed him so they can keep the tour money and make more money off him, after all people become famous after they die. :rolleyes:

LOOL @ Hungri & MJ. Waab laa yidi that the real MJ buu gaal icon_razz.gif

P.s. I am sure this worship by humans is shrik, he was just a man. Take it easy.

MZanzi   

Juxa I guess in times of death we are meant to reflect upon ourselves, wondering one day it will be our turn.

Malika haye thriller maa dhageesanoosa lol

Ibtisam   

Dabshid: Not enough to cry over his death like he is my family member or matters in my life, his music is still there for anyone who likes his music. He was talented, but I’m not really crazy over him or any musician, can only recall maybe 4/5 songs of his, never owned a album of his nor would I see him or anyone in concert. Why?? All seems like such waste of time and money. The ere of celebrity worshipping in full swing with MJ.

N.O.R.F   

Black people in America have now lost ALL of their musical legends:-

Marvin Gaye

James Brown

Ray Charles

Another one of the blues guys

Tupac Shakur

Michael Jackson

Gordon Brown just made a statement about Jackson's death.

Ngonge, Billy Jean mate, Billy Jean :cool:

Thierry.   

Indeed a musical legend has passed away, perhaps the timing was perfect, after all MJ reverted to Islam and passed away just before his concert fitnah took over London.

I heard it last night on my home a black man hysterical with emotions punched the McDonald windows in Oxford street