Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Michael Jackson has died

Naden   

It's a damn shame, ilaahey ha u naxariisto. Seemed like such a tortured soul. Beat It will be forever THE song.

Sophist   

I have just seen a dozen of people crying and when I inquired as to what tragedy befall them I was dually informed MJ has passed away!

Quite curious this idol worship!

S

PS: I think this is all **** and he will be in three days time and proclaim he has been resurrected :D

STOIC   

The highly self-righteous people can interject religion or even make preposterous claims of being above all world "nonesense". Every man is good at something and mastery is indeed the goal which humanbeing desire, but there is only few who can reach the mastery of Icons like michael Jackson and Michael Jordan.Michael can be the worst idol to be worshiped, but LOVE promises to burnish all his misdeeds.When people love your work there must be some sort of universal principal of appreciation that you will get.

Some people may Idolize dictators and rationalize this as a good person who posses more good than anyone, but come on for God-sake Someone like Michael who was sent to entertain us in this world I doubt if there is anything wrong to mourn his death!Just don't over do it...

Aaliyyah   

My older brother told me earlier and I thought he was joking, and then he looks at me and goes why would I be joking..not that I care about Jackson. But, wow..its was just hard to believe..bt hey everyone is gonna die...

may allah have mercy on em he needs it after all he put thru himself.

is it me or do many famous ppl die so young? I think being famous comes with the price of living stressful life.

salaam

Castro   

^^^ I sang Michael Jackson lyrics long before I knew a word of English. We're all awaiting death but it's a damn shame the king of pop spent his last years being chased around by nasty media and white-people kangaroo courts.

RIP yaa Michael. Your worries are no more.

Indhoos   

We Were ordering to go from a restaurant and the waiter told us. The way we said "WHAT?!!??" made the waiter to clarify, "no, no, NBC just annouced it."

He was my idol when I was a kid...Now I could not care less, but many he R.I.P.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^ I sang Michael Jackson lyrics long before I knew a word of English.

Didn't we all! :D

I just saw his body covered in white maro, being carried from a helicopter into a van...I thought to meself 'Ama King of Pop ohoow ama homeless ohoow, kuli god baa noo dambeeyo!!!'...Sadly , many of us kuma fikirno inaan aaqiro wax sii hormarsano... :(redface.gif