Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Classic Nomads in Somalia online

Tuujiye   

I think The most Classic Nomad in SOL is non other than

NIN YAABAN

Let me Just Quote some of his best and classic posts...

I live in Amerika and everywhere seems to be airconditioned, even the bus-stops. You know where you wait for the bus. Anyways, if its easy i would've suggest that everyone move down to Amerika and enjoy life here.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Aminah, i also call women WARYAA. Nayaa is now old-fashioned. Calling women NAAYAADA is sexually arousing, walahi. I always found it to be sexually arousing

..........kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......

Financially, i can support 2 wifes, and upto 7 babies

...looooooooool...todobo dhanaa abaa!!!

you want a honest suggestion?

Single Mothers 4 Single Fathers!

the two understand better than anyone else, and they probably feel the same way about having more kids

...ar yaa Single Mother raadshay........kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....

Nin yaaban at his best walaahi....

I think the best thing about Nin yaaban is how he matches with his picture walaahi.. Waraa You know you really look like in aad yaaban tahay..kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........

The reason I joined SOl way Back was because of you mostly sxb.. you are truely the leader of CIYAALKA XAAFADA.............

I know there are more classic Nomads in SOL so sup people....I missed my good friend Qac'Qac and the crazy Girl D.A and how they used to attack each other.... they were the two most out spoken Nomad SOL has ever seen....Thats Classic.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

The reason I joined SOl way Back was because of you mostly sxb.. you are truely the leader of CIYAALKA XAAFADA.............

Hey Tuujiye,

Your talking as if he's still here, magac kale muu laso galey meesha?

Yeah, he sure was a classy man. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

^^ I don't even know who you are..everyone has different names now...

Nin Yaaban is here I know..kkkkk.. he has Recently posted some stuff abaayo.

PS. Who the Hell are you Xaajiyo Canbaro??

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Nin Yaaban The Nomad of all times, that is what I will call Nin Yaaban

Here are some of his posts:

Every Xaliimo could walk into a clinic and have abortion, killing a Somaliyaan baby.

naa miyaanan lagu barin in aad nimanka xushmeesid? Nimanka saa loogulama hadlo

In our culture, women can be married when they reach 15yrs old. And some even marry as young as 14. I think it will all depend how bad a women wants to start a family.

I dont know why, but i am always intimidated by smart women.

People like me used to dummy women. Who depended on men for everything. I remember how my wife lived off my hand, but here in America. Its all different, all of a sudden they are everything. so men like me avoid smart women at all

Thank you all. Can now someone tell me about their military capabilities? I want to know, their military strengh (MEN), and what kind of stuff they use for defense. What sort of planes they have, and that stuff.

You are threatening me. Strong women also threaten me. Thats a women who stands up for herself, and believes. I wasn't use to that in Xamar

There is no GUMEEYSI. Its called DHAQAN, and dhaqan says, RESPECT MEN. Naag nimanka latirsato, naag maba ahaba. Waxaa wadanka lagamaba yaqaanin.

Well, for one thing, its in our tradition that we dominate over our wifes. And in domination i mean, we guide them - not DOMINATION as in superior to them.

For your second question, its customary for our women to obey us. Waxaa jiro, wax la yiraahdo, dhaqan iyo hab-gal. Haweeneyda, waa in eey ninkeeda raacda, khalad iyo sax ba

Gabbal   

^Classic case of culture clash! :D

People like me used to dummy women. Who depended on men for everything. I remember how my wife lived off my hand, but here in America. Its all different, all of a sudden they are everything. so men like me avoid smart women at all

:D

In our culture, women can be married when they reach 15yrs old. And some even marry as young as 14. I think it will all depend how bad a women wants to start a family.

:D:D

J.Lee   

LOL. A bit disturbing but funny.

He reminds me of Jack Handy, their comedic styles are a bit similar. Koleyba inanku inaba caadhi mo'oho.

Nin yaaban can sometime Talk sense!!!

Well, for one thing, its in our tradition that we dominate over our wifes. And in domination i mean, we guide them - not DOMINATION as in superior to them.

Thanks for elaboration..It is Guidance not Bullying.I tend to find Women are Princess.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Tuujiye, is this your coming out party?

Of all the pple to get down with, you picked Nin-Yaaban???

I don't know if I should laugh or not.

What were u thinking tuuuuuuuujis yahow, and your buddy nuune wuuba kuu camiray oo kuu qos qosley as thought complimenting another man is like an everyday thing. Anyways, I disagree with you as far as nin yaaban being a classic act in SOL, because his presence is non-existence, and I don't think he deserved to get the "classy act of sol" title, but whatever floats your boat sonny..

Tuujiye   

I missed you too Layzie..kkkkkk...

But I don't need a wlc back party you know that.. I AM THE PARTY IT SELF!!! shiiiiiiiiiiiidh....

I also think QAC'QAC was one of the best Nomad that SOL has ever had.

Can Someone please (layzie) post some of Qac'Qac's classic debates..lol..speacialy about Woman and DIIIIIIIIN...kkkkkkkkkkkk

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Pucca   

wlc back tuujis

dont know much bout nin yaaban but his name often times made me laugh; quite unique *comes in second to 'pucca' ofcourse*.

nin yabaan is probably singing the blues! i feel that some how while he was sleeping, police hauled him for demostic violence! wife hit the fan after 12oz of coke!!

ever wonder why xalimoos dont do that to foreign husbands who abuse them but r trigger happy when it comes faraaxs!! loool........!

^^^ Ciyaal Suuqu mar haday wayn yihiin iyo haday yar yihiin ileen waa isku mid...War anagaa balaayo aragnay

oooh Kaalay Newbieska maxaa laga rabay kuwii Old-ga ayaaba sidaan udhaqmaayee