Sign in to follow this  
barbie inthehouse

wht is wrong with me latelly

:confused:

hi bros& sistas

acording to what people say about me, i'm a beautiful,smart,friendly sweet young woman.nuhh that i'nt me, but hey its the truth.any ways u don't want to hear about my crap, so here is what i have to say my about my romantic life. my last relationship with a man was 3yrs ago. since then i never had one wheather its date or a comitment.anywayz my point is that i'm having a dificulty to find a guy that makas me happy.i would like to be fell in love with a decent man and be crazy about him, but all i see is a bunch of luowzy guyz who just wanna have fun and u know the "gf. bf thingie americanized way" but hey that i'nt me; moma didn't rase me that way. i'm not isulated from my social life or anything but is just that am having hard time to get the rite bue.although i have a lots of cute guy friends at school and at the work its still hard for me to get one. oh i almost forgotten there is 1more prob that i have to tell u my people, i'm very shy person; had came across with guyz that i likeor maybe have crash on them but i don't have the gutsto say so. most of the time when the guyz that i like asks me to go out with them, i let them down or say stuped excusis u know like tipical gurl. i don't go out and digg for a men i'm just natural. like somali said hadal iyo damantees i'm asking ur advice if am wrong about the men issues.also is there a shy pillz in these dayas?????if there is 1 i would like to get 1.thx s. much and i apperciate ur time!

i would like to hear ur responses sooon!

huuum i gota go to bed now its midnite here :confused:

Hi Barbie…definitely something is wrong with ya as the polls suggest… all guys can’t be lousy and looser….well its time u move forward and commit a relationship, too much shyness is not good if u let down one guy who asks you a date and he turns to be nice guy, think again u letting down urself, Not him…. We have shortage of good men not women…loooool..so grab the opportunity once it comes into ur hand..

One more thing I heard you find all the nice Guys at the Mosque They do things by the book.Best of Luck :D:D

Regards

Where is my Quote……Coming soon :D:D

Clown :rolleyes:

barbie

anywayz my point is that i'm having a dificulty to find a guy that makas me happy

You don't need a man to make you happy. If you're looking for a man to make you happy, you've got it all wrong, and thats probably why you can't find one. But hey don't go out looking for loveJust go out for the sake of going out. Next time a guy u like asks u out.. don't make stupid excuses, say yes go out n have a good time. Maybe something good will come out of it, and if it doesn't just move along, guys come n guys go.. Inshallah one day u'll find the right one.

had came across with guyz that i likeor maybe have crash on them but i don't have the gutsto say so. most of the time when the guyz that i like asks me to go out with them, i let them down or say stuped excusis u know like tipical gurl.

lol @ typical girl.. Thats not the typical girl.. thats you. And there is nothing wrong with you, we're all different.

GOOD LUCK

OG Moti   

How can you make a dianasor happy, how can you deal with an Alephant, how would excite a a fox, life is hard.. and she made it more harder, what can I do .. is it me or shit happens, By: MATALICA - band

hey sis i choose the first what is wrong with me in both Questions .. i hope i did well.. thank you that was a great question, i only my vote was humanly enough, i tried hard to choose.. it was not easy choice.. but Alhamdulilah i made it... good on u sis...peace