Che -Guevara

Extreme Brutality of Oromo/Amhara Conflict

Am I the only surprised by gruesome nature of the violence perpetrated by Oromo  and Amhara mobs?

Don't we get wrong we Somalis are violent but some of the things done by Amhara and Oromo are amazingly grisly by any standards.

galbeedi   

Che,

our wars are just skirmishes and shooting with guns to unknown people. While some bad things happen during the civil war, we are not even close to these bloody murders in Ethiopia , South Africa or other places.

THe media doesn't mention but the Amhara had committed genocide against the KImnat people and others in their killil. In fact, their propaganda is all about killing people and tooting with guns.

Here are some of their propaganda and arming themselves. 

Yes, they have murdered many people. In the last few days, while they play the victim in Adama and other places, their mobs were hacking people as well.

They are killing minorities in Amhara but unfortunately for them, they are more Amharas living among other communities.

The emerging narrative is, nationalist Oromoo calling Amhara colonial settlers and Amhara calling Oromoo ultra-nationalists/Muslim extremists. The Tigray are watching from distance.

On 11/1/2019 at 1:54 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Am I the only surprised by gruesome nature of the violence perpetrated by Oromo  and Amhara mobs?

Don't we get wrong we Somalis are violent but some of the things done by Amhara and Oromo are amazingly grisly by any standards.

Che, ma iloowday the brutality committed by Soomaalis against fellow Soomaalis in the name of heybsoocid in early 1990s?

Dad aanan waxba galabsan maalin walba la toogan jiray, iyagoo masaajid ku jiro, iyagaa iska hurdo, iyagoo iskool ku jiro lagu haaye la wada xasuuqay. That was brutal. Worse was the evil perpetrators wearing the victims' last known clothes when they were brutally murdered. Next morning in the xaafad the killers would wear it as though it was a trophy. Some of the surviving victims' family (usually the mothers and raped sisters) could see it. Xaafadeena ayeeba ka dhacday xataa. Those days Soomaalida qaarkood xoolo ayaaba boqolkiiba boqol dhaamay.

19 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Che, ma iloowday the brutality committed by Soomaalis against fellow Soomaalis in the name of heybsoocid in early 1990s?

Dad aanan waxba galabsan maalin walba la toogan jiray, iyagoo masaajid ku jiro, iyagaa iska hurdo, iyagoo iskool ku jiro lagu haaye la wada xasuuqay. That was brutal. Worse was the evil perpetrators wearing the victims' last known clothes when they were brutally murdered. Next morning in the xaafad the killers would wear it as though it was a trophy. Some of the surviving victims' family (usually the mothers and raped sisters) could see it. Xaafadeena ayeeba ka dhacday xataa. Those days Soomaalida qaarkood xoolo ayaaba boqolkiiba boqol dhaamay.

I remember it perfectly. We lived in Yaaqshiid, about couple of miles from Hotel Guurguute when the war started on the outskirts of Xamar. I remember what neighbors to other neighbors.  I am merely referring to the nature of the killings. Somalis mostly shot each other or killed madfac, it was rare to see someone being hacked, burned, mutilated, genitals cut off, etc.

All human beings have the capacity to be animals and act like one very easily. Only a small step.

Abiy and his Amxara friends are so confused, they really do not know what to do.

Can you imagine a Somali after hundred years of fighting saying not only I will stay in Ethiopia, but I do not want autonomy, I want to be completely Ethiopian. That is what literally Cagjar is saying.

What Illey said was "We will be Ethiopians as long as our autonomy is respected and get our fair share in the federation"

Sidama in South Agew in North will be two issues that will bring the house down. Both have support of Oromo (non Abiy), Tigray and Afar and others as well.

The Agew are only increasing, since even those that were counted as Amhara are now claiming their own. Half of Amxara kilil is Agew. Half of the Agew are very close to Tigray including long long ago ancestry. The Tigray are Xabeshi a mix of Yemen and Agew.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:23 AM, maakhiri1 said:

Meesha belo kasoo socota oo ay uyeeran, Somali Galbeed should be ready to break away

All the instruments that can enable Kililka to withstand any eventuality are being dismantled in favour of unitary Ethiopia.

Even the eduacational system and media are under relentless attack, being accused of being Illey separatists.

If the Somali has autonomy:

1. If stays in Ethiopia gets respect

2. If Ethiopia fractures the Somali can make choices calmly and orderly.

What the Amxara hated the most was autonomy.