Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Tuugo isbaheystay

galbeedi   

Why would Hassan Sheikh who just vacated the place want to run again. Maybe he should wait two terms and then see what happens. Furthermore, the Unaka think they own the crown which is totally unacceptable.

Anyway, the latest news from Mogadishu is that there was a negotiations between Farmaajo and Shariif Ahmed. The Farmaajo government want to finish its security programs and rebuilding of the army , hence it needs two more year to finish the job and leave the arena for next candidates.

It will be useless to keep recycling old leaders without finishing the current job.

The biggest agenda of the opposition who convened in Kismaayo wasn't only about Ahmed Madoobe  but to challenge and reject any extension by Nabad Iyo Nolol.

The latest unverified gossip says that Shariif Ahmed will be offered the premiership next summer or late 2020 which will allow Farmaajo to finish the job at hand. Anyway, if it is true, then it is a shame a group of failed politicians must be bribed to finish the national agenda.

Galbeedi,

I don't know what talks about but the scenario is unlikely and it would actually be bad for Somalia.  Farmaajo and Kheyr made many mistakes but the government itself has been stable. We can debate their achievements but I hate to see the days of Prime-Minister vs President days. Let's hope they finish the term together.

galbeedi   

Certainly will be very bad, because Shariif will be doing nothing but replace Farmaajo and will neglect the work at hand. Khayre has shown to be hard working and without conflict with the president.

Everyone says that these two guys Khayre and FArmaajo must finish their job. There is no big deal for the parliament to give them  two year extension and finish their programs. In the real world where there is peace and stability , government policies take time and space to be implemented. 

The parliament has the power not old leaders especially Shariif Ahmed who had one year extension for the earlier road map. We have seen eight years of these guys already. what would they bring now?

I don't think they should get extensions. It just sets bad precedents. It didn't work well with Siilaanyo and Faroole tried to do that,

Besides, if they were serious enough, Farmaajo and Kheyr could have completed the constitution by now among other things. Get a real multiparty system and end the evil 4.5 formula.

• Like 1

Let us agree, Sharif Ahmed  was better than Hasan Tuug.

Anyways this government must be given atleast another term , continuity is badly needed in Africa 

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Farmaajo and Kheyr could have completed the constitution by now among other things

The constitution thing doesn't an army or major efforts. They could appoint like minded Somalis and then bring to the parliament after consultation with the public and the stakeholders. 

If Farmaajo guarantees that he will not run again but would like to finish the security issues, I would give him two more years.

Xamarawi   

Time is up. No extension of even a day. What will they do in 2 years that they could not do in 4 years? 

I know Galbedi you are a shoe carrier for the current cartel but time for facebook propaganda is over.

Farmajo, one of the worst “leaders” of Somalia will go next year. Peacefully or by the gun. He will go.

• Like 1

gooni   

Nimankan sidii dabaqoodhigii kenyaatigu usoo bahdilay, baalashaa ka qoyay, waxayna u egyihiin inay shaqo doon u yihiin hobolada waabari qaybta majaajilada.

1 hour ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

What a beautiful mind! You're an asset. 

Hala yaabin waa kuwa cuqdada dishay oo jecel Soomaaliya kala qeybsanaato, horumarna la rabin. Mar uu calanka Soomaaliya meesha soo surto iyo mar uu la baxo 'Xamaraawi. Filinkiisa waa qarxay.

22 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Let us agree, Sharif Ahmed  was better than Hasan Tuug.

Xasan Sheekh Xamar waxaa loogu yaqaanaa gacanta taagan. Yacni gacantiisa lacag inay ku dhacdo 24 saac u taagneyd, masuqmaasuq aanan Soomaalida hore u arkin ku dhaqmi jiray. On some projects, he or his family would pocket up to 90% lacagta loo qoondeeye mashruuca.

Dhul weyn danta guud ahaa, kuna dhagan garoonka Aaden Cadde ee Xamar wuxuu ka dhistay hool weyn ruwaayadaha iyo shirarka lagu qabto, magaca walaalkiisa ayuuna ku qortay milkiile ahaan. It is the hall Kiin Jaamac ku heeseysay markee Xamar tageysay sanadkii hore. I had passed it because passengers are forced to use it if you are departing. His dowlad forced each departing passenger to use a family company bus he owns (under the name of his brother). Each passenger waxaa laga qaadaa toddobo doolar ($7) baad ah, haddii kale garoonka ma gaari kartid; waa bas kuu wadaayo meel talaabooyin kuu jirto aad u lugeyn kartid. But his corrupt government years ago forced on poor passengers to use it, regardless whether their destination is domestic or international. I don't know why dowladaan hadda dhisan did not cancel this corrupt deal.

• Like 1

MMA,  

It could be a rumour,  but I heard it was cancelled.  I used the so called service,  and it's true,  it's an effing racket.  

In the words of one Somali politician-cum-comedian, "HSM's administration wasn't corrupted,  they were looters ". 

Country regressed big time under Hassan, initially he acted like he knew what he was doing,  and time run out on him, he was basically a thief