Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

I got burnt.

Malika   

^ :D ,if it was a fling yeah,but a real relationship takes time to get over dear. One has not only invested their time,money,energy etc..their whole existance at one point had a connection to the other being - taasi waa the real thing. icon_razz.gif

Lychee ..Indeed - hug smile.gif

ps.It gets easy with time - they say time is a healer - or just one grows up.. :D

Ibtisam   

Malika, your time, money, thoughts ad energy were being used else where before that connection. When the connection ends, slight re-direction only is needed. It is short term, nothing lasts forever and we should be content with that. My immediate response will be re-directing my resources to something else, it wont be killing him, his brother/friend, getting him back or replacing him with another. Short term goals are great, but short term emotions even better :D

Malika   

^It's easy said then done in some cases,even if your very good at switching your thoughts, there is bound to be a time of mourning the loss.

LOL, Ibti waxaaguu waa flings dee, mahaa jaceel dee.

Lychee   

Malika: Waad saxsan tahay in that everyone’s xaal is different and that they deal with situations differently. Also, you are right: To say something is one thing, to act according to it is another thing.

Malika   

^ smile.gif ,so how are you today? Still want to cripple him? :D

[sorry that is intrusive question]

ps.You know you can hire Ibti,she is great at smashing knee caps.

Lychee   

Malika: LOL to meddle is in our dhiig, so it’s all good. :D

I don’t know Ibtisam but from what she writes, she seems like a somewhat heated individual, either that or she’s having a bad day. So yeah, I can definitely see her doing some mad Bruce Lee moves. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Ibti and Zack, my whole post waxaad ka garateen uun 'Just make-out with his brother or best friend, you'll be fine'? :mad: Did you miss my option (D), or calling the *******ho a loser? Double :mad: :D

Why not just

Our hearts aren't made of steel, I don't care if you're strong woman, weak woman, real woman or a fake woman...We all hurt when a loved one walks out on us, specially if it is so unexpectedly!

Ps, Ibti is just crispy on the outside, but very tender on the inside! Car hadiido intaa... :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool inneyo. :D I am all hard.

Looool @ Malika why are you telling people I break bones!!!! HAHA lol

Lychee, seriously if you need help :D lol

I had two friends once- one of them go her heart broken. When she told me, I was like oh never mind, life goes on. Our other friend was very mad and sh swore she was going to make him pay. Long story short, she approched him, made him fall inlove, wasted his money, he asked her to marry him, at which point, she laughed and the Ex popped her head around to share in the laugh.

Anigu I was lke so much planning and effort. lol

The Zack   

KK, I have seen your other suggestions but the part I quoted was just priceless. Can u imagine a farax being told "hey your ex is kicking with your best friend and heck they seem to be making a great couple"? That farax's face will turn to huruud if not green. He would be like "oh yeah?, i'mma **** him off, I knew that nigga was triping. He is the one told me to leave that b"

Che is telling her to call in sick? What for? Did the man give her cafimaad?

Ibti-stop obsessing about the man. I was telling to indulge herself with nice coco and stay late in bed. Enjoy little moment smile.gif

Mida kale nagadaa bootada. Midku lagda hadii lahelo-you be in the same mood.

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOL @He is the one told me to leave that b!!!

Now that would be priceless!!!

I'm a true believer of 'payback is b'...I don't think there ever was a time where someone did me wrong and they didn't pay one way or another! I remember mar iney nearly a year igu qaadatay to-get-back at someone...It was a plan very well thoughtout and perfectly executed... :cool:

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Zak. lool.

KK, loool @ planning nd executing it for a whole year! walahi you are something!!!!

Che, lool, we both doubt that very much. I was mad you was telling her to stay in her sad mood.