Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Breast Cancer

nafta   

How many of you Self-Exam yourselves for lumps once every so often?

It's something that I've become very self concious about after seeing a documentary about breast cancer and its effect about a year ago and the importance of early detection.

Usually most women think that it will never happen to them and even if they do a self examination it's often frustrating since you may feel things but you're not sure of what they are.

Examining your breasts is an important way to find a breast cancer early, when it's most likely to be cured.

So ladies, here is a five step guide on how to do a self examination.

Better to be safe than sorry

LadyLuck   

Thanks for the tips. I never thought about breast cancer, until I saw a show on T.V. where this young girl got one of her breast removed. I think alot of ppl associate breast cancer with an older age group but it could happen to any girl/women anytime in her life. So know ur bodies ladies... smile.gif

Janna   

Has anyone seen documentaries on how they tried to remove cancer in the breast back in the 1900's, totally disaster. Ouch!

-Lily-   

Lexus you twisted girl, who would want to watch that? That's like setting yourself up to throw up. Yuck!

Yes its good to know as much as you can about breast cancer, I think family history is important, eating healthy & excersizing helps too.