Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

what's your favorite pets?????

My favorite pets r cats n dogs.. Well dogs more.. but we can't keep dogs cuz our religion :( This guy i used to date had a pittbull n he was somali too.. so everyone in the neighbourhood made a HUGE deal bout it.. the older ladies started calling him "kuufarki" And they started about his mother for letting him keep "shaytanka" in the house.. so eventually he got rid of it. lol

Batuulo   

lool simple women.. dog is ok.. prophet nuh{saw} has a dog, so you can make a dog your freind, but you can't touch, olso must be stay an outsite. ;)

OG Moti   

I would say i would like to have A chinese female as my favourate pet, then human rights and women's rights will hunt me down.. i think i will just go for Kuuley Cali Banjer they say the best pet next to female... peace

My favourite pet is a male in a cage, especially when I get to poke him with the live wire... :D ...the colours he turns make him look so cute...

~QoxootiMammi~

biG mOm   

asalaama calaykum

subhana allaah, baranbaro, :eek: Ain't that pet? quraanjo lol wixina kaftan waaye.. my favorite pet is {Fish} maasha allaah, it's beautiful & quite, no mess, wallahi i like fish, batuulo don't even try to visit me if you like cat's, :D og-moti - kuuleey yaah, ha i soo marin adna, harmony say istaghfuru allaah,, baranbaro aa Macbuudka. runey yaa ku sheega ;) pie..

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

hehehehehe :D og-moti nice choice papa, harmony eehw! :mad: Big mOm :rolleyes: qaraabo neceb waxaaga, pet lovers I'm proud of you.. have a nice time see ya insha allaah

Salaaaaam to all ..my favorites pet are . :rolleyes: ...Wariiri,,,anyxa,,,dakhsi,,,cat,,,fish,, Chicken ,,,Fox,,Fardo,,iyo all the kinds of cut birds..but Iwish I could have them all :(

nuune   

you people are damn funny,waaba ka darteenba,koo wuxuu leeyahay qooleey, meel kalena baranbaro iyo dixiri aan ka maqlay lol,what was that all about :D

Nailah   

Well i always dreamt of having a snake...when i grow older and get my own house, ill buy a boa contructer snake....the big ones. I like snakes, and no im not afraid of snakes neither, so im going to buy one sooner or later

Originally posted by harmonyangel:

My favourite pet is my
baranbaroo
iyo
dirxii
...they're named Shankaroon iyo Hanii...I love it when they chase eachother....pure entertainment, man...

~harmonyangel~

eeewwwww Baranbaroo iyo dixiriii?? are you for REAL? Someone pass me a BUCKET...i need 2 VOMIT!

i would love 2 have some Dolphins to swim with when i grow up inshallah..i think they are one of the most amazing creatures..plain Gorgeous..imagine THAT :eek: ~