Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

London Demo :: Free Abdulle (show your support)

Kool_Kat   

Allaha u sahlo wiilka iyo cidiisa...I've signed the petition and posted the link to my FB in hopes of attracting signatures...

Waxaanoo kale waa wax laga filo a third world country iney ka dhacdo, where it is highly likely for someone's basic human rights be abused/denied, laakiin Denmark! Specially the extent of it all? Subxaanalaah!

KK, thanks check it....on your way! smile.gif

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Maybe the family should take to independent doctors to examine, emotional feelings aside, if the kid is mentally sick, then that is why there are mental hospitals.

Dabshid, to have access and for independent doctors to examine the boy is actually what the family is fighting for and been denied for.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

..I remember where a young man in his twenties was released from mental hospital,by his family, and his mum was saying that he is fine and all, and after three months he committed suicide.

It is quite understandable as to why he committed suicide. Its well proven that there is a relationship between these dengerous anti-depressants or whatever drugs and that of being suicidal. All these drugs do is to worsen patient's mental condition. Weliga ma arkeysid nin intuu u gacan galay raggan asagoo fiyoow ka soo baxay. Once you in you are done for the rest of your life.

psychiatrists killed her son

ElPunto   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Adeer is daji dee. I am giving you my opinion based on what I read on this thread. Leave your xamasad aside and read it please. It all looks one sided (mostly from an,understandably, upset family). Has anyone else verified the case? The petition itself mentions the human rights organisations but does not quote any of them.

In short, and without prejudice or being too emotional, as things stand, this looks like the family's word against the Danish Government's word. If you plan to get a result on the words of the family alone, let me tell you that you'll be wasting your time, saaxib.

At the end of the day it's not about the family's words against the Danish government's words. It's about a family deciding that they, not some institution, can best take care of their child. On this side of the atlantic that is not a problem - heck - it even saves taxpayer dollars. Not sure what is going in Denmark.

The thing that does surprise me is that the family took so long before really making push for this kid's freedom. I think things may not have turned out like this if this had been tackled strenously at the beginning. Allahu Aclam.

^Oh, thanks LSK. Jazakallah for that brother.

Elpunto, you right but their fight started long ago and found it very difficult to beat and deal with the system bureaucracy and all those faceless bureaucrats. Dd iska qaxooti ah waa garaneesaa yaa warkooda maqlaaya!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

...this looks like the family's word against the Danish Government's word. If you plan to get a result on the words of the family alone, let me tell you that you'll be wasting your time, saaxib.

Sxb this is not like family's word against the Danish Government's word as you put it infact this is one mum's fight against injustices committed against her son by some bureaucrats in the danish health system who actually benefitting from the status quo. This family has a case, 1) their son's basic rights had been denied and violated, 2) this mother have no access to her son, so I dont know what more you would like to hear and let me tell you one thing sxb whatever the consequense they will not be wasting their time, yeah my time insha'Allah. smile.gif

Dhimbil   

The doctors should only force treatment if this kid is danger to others or to himself. If the hospital made an assessment that he is, than they need to make that public. It just does not make sense for the hospital to unreasonably clampdown on information about the current condition of the kid. At minimum they should let the family observe and talk to the kid. This is just horrible. The family should try to hire an attorney and let the attorney demand to see his client.

There use to the be similar issues here and it includes story about why forced treatment is sometimes necessary.

Poor kid.

I remember once when a neighbour (teenage guy) screamed at his grandmother and the mother got so upset and called on him the police. Unfortunately, she had a dumb Somali (via phone) intrepreter. She told him, "Wuu waalanyahay oo wuxuu rabaa inuu ayeeyadiisa dillo", and he/she intrepretted it literally and therefore a swat team that deals with the violent mentally sick(by a government legislation) was sent to the house and he was detained in a psydhiatric ward. Every time he protested and screamed he was injected with a more powerful dose while restrained on a bed like that above. The family had regretted and could do nothing for him. That kid has never been the same again.