Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

London Demo :: Free Abdulle (show your support)

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Naden:

^
Long standing genetic trait
? Ignorant hogwash. Listen, you one-trick monkey, we get what you're peddling about Western countries and Christian money, give it a rest already. You're polluting cyberspace with intractable stu*pidity. Do what your lords of progressive, non-mentally ill people do and quit associating with those beneath you. Find somewhere else to spill this vomit on a periodic basis.

I have freedom of speech and I will exercise it.

The Islamists enjoy their freedom of speech and should I.

Malika   

^ :D ,must be a bummer being in a bad mood everyday..

I want you to contemplate for a minute,that there could be a slight chance that a misconduct/misdiagnose could have happened in the case of this young man.It happens as professionals are human,and do make mistakes..but the quest here is that this young man is given a fair chance,a reassessment of his condition/medication and the rights to be treated like a human being.

"Labeling a child as mentally ill is stigmatization, NOT diagnosis

Giving a child a psychiatric drug is poisoning, NOT treatment"

by Dr. Thomas Szasz, Professor of Psychiatry

A MUST see video

Cara.   

This is horrible, why aren't lawsuits flying right and left?

Allamagan, who took the pictures? If no one is allowed to visit him, how did you find out he is being beaten, tied up daily and used as an experimental subject?

Naden, Naden, compose yourself dear. No need to go psycho on the brother. Nothing shocking about what he said. There are hundreds if not thousands of children that are worse off and need your help. Use your resources to do good instead of biting people's heads off.

Originally posted by Naden:

^
Long standing genetic trait
? Ignorant hogwash. Listen, you one-trick monkey, we get what you're peddling about Western countries and Christian money, give it a rest already. You're polluting cyberspace with intractable stu*pidity. Do what your lords of progressive, non-mentally ill people do and quit associating with those beneath you. Find somewhere else to spill this vomit on a periodic basis.

:D

Cara, in Denmrk or in scandenevia, they dont have this suing culture that you see in N America or UK, it is allmost unheard term in this part of the world.

These pictures you talking about were taken during the heydays long long before family visits were stopped by hospital. Its well known fact that all this time Abdulle never been a violent person, even one single day forget about now (he is lucky if he breathing in and out on his own). His mum and dad used to visit him regularly but there were few occasions where they found him with cuts and bruises sometimes black eyes and nose pleedings, missing teeth. When the parents rang the alarmbells, this resulted them being banned to visit their own son anymore. There were also some occasions where Abdulle told his mum that he is scared and that he wants mum to stay with him all day, he also told her that the hospital guys drug him everyday and if he resists they beat him up. These psychiatrists somehow thru the high court (thru lobbying) managed somehow to get extended the ban on parents indefinitely so now no one can visit him no one knows his condition and this had left the family frustrated and helpless. The hospital bills the government around $1300 per night, thats the cost of having abdulle in there let alone the drugs. Of curse they make money on him by trying him with all kinda drugs. So all these unaswered questions and secrecies surrounded by Abdulle's captivity tells you that they are not helping abdulle but infact they making money on him as well as experimental subject.

I myself never visited Abdulle but I know more about this case as I work closely with the family on this issue and have access to his files and records.

::Videos::

a song for Abdulle

Abdulle making the news, TV

briefing

Jacpher   

^War wuxu af xumaa. Islaanta maxay sheegtay. The only two words I got from that news clip was the Somali guy saying experiment and medicine in the end.

What odagaas is describing is unheard of on this side of the Atlantic. It's even more tragic the lawyers of the family don't have the balls to challenge the system. As he said it, ilko abeeso hoos bey ka xiriiraan. I don't think the convicts in security maximum prison get locked up in bed like that.

Reminds me of the Tuskegee Experiment

Cara.   

^I agree, that's such an ugly language. Imagine heestooda!

Allamagan, thanks for the info. I hear what you say about lawsuits being uncommon, but it seems like this is one case any lawyer would be happy to take on for free.

What a horrifying situation. I can't imagine what the young man and his family is going through. Truly kafkaesque.

Som@li   

Maybe the family should take to independent doctors to examine, emotional feelings aside, if the kid is mentally sick, then that is why there are mental hospitals.

Most Somalis I have seen don't know how to treat mental sick people,I remember where a young man in his twenties was released from mental hospital,by his family, and his mum was saying that he is fine and all, and after three months he committed suicide.

NGONGE   

Without seeming to take the side of Peacenow, I can't see anything in those articles that points to the Danes being wrong. Some of the articles refer to human rights organisations but don't give enough on that front. Is there any more information on this story?

Originally posted by peacenow:

What I'm telling is that there is a long standing genetic trait of mental disorders in the community. Go to Somaliland and see the men and women shackled up who are mentally ill.

If the Danish decided that they could not risk this man walking their streets then it is their right to have him under custody.

Every country has laws, you respect it or you leave. Simple as that.

How did you jump from there being mentally ill people in Somaliland to it being a genetic trait? :D Also, what's your beef with Somaliland? icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

Allaha u fududeeyo wiilka. I will sign the petition since I am not in London.

Originally posted by peacenow:

What I'm telling is that there is a long standing genetic trait of mental disorders in the community. Go to Somaliland and see the men and women shackled up who are mentally ill.

If the Danish decided that they could not risk this man walking their streets then it is their right to have him under custody.

Every country has laws, you respect it or you leave. Simple as that.

How about your long standing genetic disorder? Has anyone diagnosed you yet? No? Well, I will. You show symptoms of a Type D trace of Lackey-ist disorder, which of course causes what is called 'persistent delirium' or in other words, BS peddling .

^you forgot also this AZ-liqueing disorder that he suffers and if he goes to any psychiatric health screening point like the ones they do have in america surely he wont pass the test and risks to be locked up right away. He is the kinda ppl these guys are looking for and certainly fits the bill.

PS. Paragon thanks for the sign sxb.

Originally posted by Jacphar:

War wuxu af xumaa. Islaanta maxay sheegtay. The only two words I got from that news clip was the Somali guy saying experiment and medicine in the end.

Jacphar,

sxb-ow afkeena inoo daa!! :D meel uu la'yahay ma jirtee. My rough translation of that the news clip as follows:

The reppoter: "Nowaday, hospitals are

increasingly using this infamous forced

bed-strapping method despite the government's

target to reduce the numbers of forced

bed-strappings. Statistically from 2006 to 2007

the number of people with force bed-strapping

rised from 458 to 519, a 13% rise, this is from

the health department. And here we have two

brothers with the moving story of their brother

who been bed-strapped for the last 7 years 24

hours and according to the doctors they saying he

is dangerous. Doctors say that they want him to

be fully recovered, however i 7 years he still

the same. According to the two brothers Yusuf and

Mahamoud and the newspaper Politiken [one of the

biggest newspaper in Denmark] in all these 7

years Abdulle has been bed-strapped continiously

without a break. It started with when 7 years ago

Abdulle once threw video cassettes at ward workers

in another hospital where he was then been deemed

as dangerous man and bed-tied ever since. If the

hospital ppl deem patient as dangerous then they

have the possibility to bed-strap patient if

they want to and in any given time"

Yusuf [0:53]: I believe this is inhumane and degradding

Mahamoud [1:01]: When you read the definition of

TORTURE which is the act of causing great

physical or mental pain then you realise what

these sick guys like my brother going thru is

pure TORTURE.

Mahamoud [1:25] in response to Abdulle's bed-strapping:

My brother didn't set someone alight nor did he

rape someone. So to deem him as dangereous person

that itself can not justify for him to be

bed-strapped for all these long years. It is ridiculous.

Yusuf [1.42]: Of cours it becomes experimental

subject when a person is continously bed-strapped

over 10 yrs and been tried with all kind

different medicens against his will

the clip

Originally posted by Cara.:

Allamagan, thanks for the info. I hear what you say about lawsuits being uncommon, but it seems like this is one case any lawyer would be happy to take on for free.

Cara,

I dont think that is possible in today's Denmark, thats why the family now taking the case to the European human right court and thru EU in the hope of their case be heard.

Originally posted by Cara.:

I agree, that's such an ugly language. Imagine
heestooda!

dansk is not an ugly language, c'mon once you learn it you will love it. Singing? Denmark on world stage:

, Barbie Girl,

Outlandish (hiphop)

...and now the interesting bit, singing in danish, caadi maahan!! since am hip-hop fan, so here is a taste of dansk hip-hop!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Without seeming to take the side of Peacenow, I can't see anything in those articles that points to the Danes being wrong. Some of the articles refer to human rights organisations but don't give enough on that front. Is there any more information on this story?

Ngonge, with due respect waxaa iska jeceshahay inaad controversial iska noqtid ma istiri? sxb hana xiijinin, wiilka macluumadkiisa intii enough ah halka waa kuu keenay intii kale websitekisa waan ku siiyey u raadso with more information and videos su'aal haddii qabtid so dhig halka haddi kale iska amu ninyo.

NGONGE   

^^ Adeer is daji dee. I am giving you my opinion based on what I read on this thread. Leave your xamasad aside and read it please. It all looks one sided (mostly from an,understandably, upset family). Has anyone else verified the case? The petition itself mentions the human rights organisations but does not quote any of them.

In short, and without prejudice or being too emotional, as things stand, this looks like the family's word against the Danish Government's word. If you plan to get a result on the words of the family alone, let me tell you that you'll be wasting your time, saaxib.