Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

London Demo :: Free Abdulle (show your support)

4329_84115358778_70553338778_1928715_486

Abdulle, front row, sitting in the middle. This picture is from 94. Let me be clear about one thing just in case some of you guys asking themselves wether I am related to Abdulle, well I am not in anyway related to abdulle or this family other than they are my somali ppl and one time neighbours, really good family also my younger brother used to go same school, same class as Abdulle. they were infact friends. My brother is one of the back row guys.

4329_84115373778_70553338778_1928718_761

Good old times! always had smile on his face! thats what I remember most about him.

4329_84115448778_70553338778_1928730_834

4329_84115348778_70553338778_1928713_462

4329_84115433778_70553338778_1928728_778

This really tells you about his daily life, 24/7, 366 days he is like that condition. Bed strapped. no outside contact, no phone, no visit nothing at all

6093_108529218778_70553338778_2288921_67

Infact they did poison him.

6093_108529403778_70553338778_2288953_49

In front of danish parliament.

^Shabeel thanks mate, here is the petition site and below is the embassy email I dont have a written statment but you can write anything asking them to have a look at this case and to stop forcing him drugs without his will and to give the family unconditional access to their son.

E-mail: lonamb@um.dk

ElPunto   

Good Lord! This is unbelievable. Setting aside the obvious malpractice and deliberate experimentation - how is it that an institution, any institution, can keep a child against the will of his parents? These are basic custodial rights. Subxanallah.

deadlyRestraints.jpg

Deadly Restraints Psychiatry's 'Therapeutic'

Assault Report and recommendations on the violent

and dangerous use of restraints in mental health

facilities

IMPORTANT FACTS

• 1. Patients are often provoked to justify

placing them in restraints, resulting in higher

insurance reimbursements— at least $1,000 a day.

• 2. Thousands of patients each year are

subjected to “four-point restraints” after being

subjected to known violence-inducing drugs.

• 3. Patients can become so exhausted fighting

against restraint, they can suffer cardiac and

respiratory collapse. Many have died, some as

young as six.

• 4. Heart-wrenching tragedy is regularly

repeated under psychiatric “care” in spite of

government efforts to prevent it and reflects the

viciousness of individual psychiatrists.

::source::

Cabdow   

Waa arin aad looga naxo! May Allah make it easy for him and his family and may he also give them justice against these kufaars IA.

Peacenow   

If he is mentally ill. Then he should be housed in a mental ward. They did the right thing. That is where he belongs. I blame the parents of this. They are probably wailing and shouting everyday to nurture, comfort and provide education to these children. No wonder they end up as failures everywhere.

Malika   

^Hmmm,what are you smoking my friend? Your comments there are so incoherent,one wonders what state of mind your in..[whooo,someone needs to be locked up].. :D

Peacenow   

What I'm telling is that there is a long standing genetic trait of mental disorders in the community. Go to Somaliland and see the men and women shackled up who are mentally ill.

If the Danish decided that they could not risk this man walking their streets then it is their right to have him under custody.

Every country has laws, you respect it or you leave. Simple as that.

Jacpher   

^You're a walking proof of it. Need I say more.

I'm speechless this is happening walaahi. Seeing that bed is horrifying. Seriously, what type of crime did he commit to society to deserve execution bed and belts?

I've signed the petition. Allow sahal.

Naden   

^ Long standing genetic trait ? Ignorant hogwash. Listen, you one-trick monkey, we get what you're peddling about Western countries and Christian money, give it a rest already. You're polluting cyberspace with intractable stu*pidity. Do what your lords of progressive, non-mentally ill people do and quit associating with those beneath you. Find somewhere else to spill this vomit on a periodic basis.