Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

London Demo :: Free Abdulle (show your support)

For more info go to Free Abdulle Website

and select your language on the top

lefthand side of the website

4218931231_57a1938fc4_m.jpg

Somalinimo haddii aay kugu jirto

come and show your support for this

somali family. If you cant come to

the demo then please sign the

petition and pray for the family.

IA, Justice Will Prevail.... Thank you!

16-year-old boy beaten and tortured in the Danish healthcare system!

Abdul's unfortunate story begins in the late 1996 during a visit to the Hospital due to complaints of a minor back pain, the irresponsible doctor responded by giving Abdul antipsychotic medication (Zyprexa) Abdul obviously reacted strongly to this medication as he was not in need of it and could not tolerate it, but doctors condescendingly submitted this very young boy to a psychiatric Hospital where he was held hostage for several years. Abduls family was told one thing and Abdul something else, this kept the family in tremendous confusion until the gruesome reality revealed itself,

In 2001, psychiatrists managed to get a treatment ruling whereby Abdul can be given drugs against his will, and eleven days later they convinced the Ministry of Justice to issue a so-called hazard decree indefinitely, following an incident where Abdul was framed and accused after being coerced.

Abdul has never threatened or caused any harm to another human being, nor his own life in the free Danish society. He was a smart and happy boy full of faith and hopes for the future.

For 10 years Abdul has now been restrained and forcefully drugged with a vast variety of different psychotropic drugs. Today he cannot walk, can barely speak, his whole body is shaking, and his teeth are destroyed. The family has fought a desperate battle to get Abdul out without succeeding. Abdul has being denied his right to get visitors, since 2001.

Many have seen the psychiatric-system, and for them, it started very innocent, when a person accepts their help believing that psychiatry will help them, until he or she are stunned by the detention and powerlessness. That is the way Abdul got into the system, which have turned his brain into a chemical laboratory, and denied him all his rights as a human being.

The European Committee for the Prevention of Torture " has objected to the treatment of Abdul in 2002 and in 2008, but Abdul is still restrained and he is in detention indefinitely".

Please help us save this young man's life before it is too late.

raula   

this is one of the saddest situation i have come across. As a laborer of a medical institution, i have seen some somalis (i am not in the pysch wards)in similar situations. Some, i hear who do need psychotropic meds to alleviate some of their psychotic illnesses, some have been victims of the system. But from what i hear regarding this aforementioned young man, a poor victim of the system indeed! I am proud of the strangers who have come out on his behalf to support him and stress for his release (although-his physiological & psychological survival after years of heavy doses of such medications might not be the same-but Allahu s.w.knows best!).

I will be more than happy to congregate fellow friends and those that i know to put pressure on the Danish consulate/Embassy in my state to atleast take a look at this, if the need arises. And infact, if the situation is indeed as bad as it sounds, i would encourage all somalis all over the diaspora, as long as there is a danish embassy around-to protest and pressure their constituency representatives and their local governments to look into this matter. We have to be proactive in matters of humanity-and show the world that no matter what the situation at home might be, we cannot tolerate injustices. Pardon me, but ENOUGH! with this UNFRUITFUL meetings/shir/congregations that we have succumb to that end up w/waste of time and more frustrations. I am sorry, i know some meetings are needed, but we have to practical in our actions-and demand to meet with officials of representatives of such countries and urge them to reconsider their actions.

Pardon me, i got a bit carried away!.

Naden   

Why am I not surprised that psychiatric treatment is being used to imprison him? It is a corrupt field that is in collusion with police/court authorities.

I am shocked that a family physician would prescribe Zyprexa for back pain. That's malpractice.

Best of luck garnering support for his release. Will be sending a letter to the Danish Embassy.

raula   

Naden I concur on the Rx of Zyprexa by a family physician w/out a referral for a psych evaluation first (although we don't know the details of the story). That should have been the first clue!! But could be difference in medical systems-still unfortunate.

Naden   

raula, even if their medical referral system is different, Zyprexa is an antipsychotic and especially detrimental to the under 18 age group. The young man would've been 17 when prescribed. He shouldn't have had it administered. It certainly points to a first clue.

wow this is amazing ..they have no "terrorist/islamist" angle going here .. so why put this young man though all of this.

why not attack this from multiple fronts.

Surely the family knows who the doctor is who subscribed the medicine .. have they file a malpractice suit against him .. sued him in civil court, file a complaint with the regional college of physicians board etc.

the petition is a good idea

Thank you guys, for this family every little help counts, you can at least help by:

• donating (family curently campaigning in wide across geographical ereas, like in DK and now in UK as well as in EU) go: freeabdulle.info
  • signing the petition
  • sending an email/letter to the danish emabassy in London (Adresses at the bottom)
  • coming down to the demo day in front of Danish Emabassy in London on Wedsnday Dec 30th.
Raula, what a good news! walaashiis thanks for your support by coming down to the demo that day. I appreciate that.

Naden,Thanks for sending a letter/email to the danish embassy. Sending letter/email is infact good idea, many people have already done it and lets hope all these alarm bells will not fall on deaf ears IA.

This kid was druged and experimented with every deadly and dangerous drugs availabe on the market, the likes of Zyprexa, Trilafon, Cisordinol, Leponex, Rivotril, Serenase and many more (thats according to his medical record). No one can visit him nt even his mum or dad is allowed to visit him. Bed strapped fr the last 10 yr. He is not dangerous to anyone he can even stand on his own feet. He is there as a human experiment (live experiment). Drugged against his will, in some cases beaten, abused and his rights violated. The only reason for them psychiatrists to keep him there is that the kid is money making machine. His captors cash in for all the drugs tested on him on behalf of these strong and powerful pharmaceutical industries. Psychiatry is multi billion biz run by pharmaceutical industri. Millions of people fall victim to them, you to them with minor problems you will never come back lif its proven and well documented I will insha'allah post here videos and documentaries about how psychiatrists kill people and get away with it. Insha'Allah soon

Danish Embassy

Tel: 0044 (0)20 7333 0200

Fax: 0044 (0)20 7333 0270

E-mail: lonamb@um.dk

Opening hours:

Mon-Thu 09.00-16.30

Fri 09.00-16.00