Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

AnaLysis:What Your Name Means!!!

OG_Girl   

Salaam all :D

wallahi so funny here my annalize of my firs name

Brief Analysis

" The name of M***** creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others. While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become dogmatic and forceful if pressed too far. Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility. In a position dealing with the public, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. When asked, you are able to give others good advice that you would probably not follow yourself, but must guard against being too opinionated in controversial matters".

this is so true wallahi :

Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence

Salam Alaikom

Changed   

Your name of siteey-manoogto makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life, and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones. You must be careful not to become possessive and jealous of those close to you, however, as you could attract losses and unfortunate experiences. If you attach an ideal of service to your life, you could find great happiness and could express a very beautiful, happy, responsible, artistic, and generous nature.

bulsh!t...me no jelous :D

<== this green thingy aint helping is it :confused:

Curly   

What is it with you lot? Have you no consideration for others? (i.e. ME!!!)

How come when I have a brilliant idea no one listens to me but when other people regurgitate my ideas it's suddenly a brilliant idea.

I seem to remember a few people insulting this site and complaining about it...so what's changed? Aye?

How come I never get any glory?

:(

Curly   

Listen luv, my problem is the lack of appreciation around here, oh and alittle jealously but thats about it.

I'm just wondering why no one takes any notice of me, is my cyber life all in vain? :confused:

LuCkY   

Lack of appreciation towards you or in generaL?JeaLousy?What is there to be jeaLous about? :confused:

I dont know about that.

Curly   

Of course towards me, who else would it be towards?

anyways don't worry yourself about me luv, I have issues!

Well thats what i'm told anyways!

LuCkY   

Aahh...dont we Love ourseLves a LittLe too much.

I see you have been gone a whiLe thats not to say we didnt notice.Anywho weLcome back.

Who doesnt have issues nowadays?

Curly   

Cheers lucky, it's nice to see you an'all,

And hey I don't love myself this is just me putting on a face, I’m usually extremely insecure.

LuCkY   

Come on now i was just teasing ya. No need to stop taking the i Love me piLLs-i hear it reaLLy boosts ones confidence.

Im just kidding...Love yourseLf to the fuLLest no need to be insecure and aLL.

SJ   

This happens when ur name is rare: Sorry, but your name is not yet part of our database.

The name of Darbi gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise. You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression. When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing. Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner. You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship. You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth. There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.

couple of points are almost accurate and some are way of the hook.

LuCkY   

Runaway^Virgin dont feeL bad. They are just sLow and they are in the process of accumuLating more names incLuding yours i beLieve.

Your first name of Nefertiti has given you a studious nature, and the ability to concentrate on whatever you are doing. You could excel in mathematics or in positions where persistence, independence, and individuality are required. In personal associations, a lack of finesse in verbal expression often creates misunderstandings with others, especially with those close to you, because you find it difficult and embarrassing to express depth of feeling when situations arise requiring diplomacy, understanding, and affection. Others may often find you reserved and aloof, when actually you desire love and understanding. This name creates a withdrawn, reserved nature. You feel very alone at times and find it difficult to merge with others in a happy, relaxed manner.

Really... I am not THAT bad....Some of the earlier points had some accuracy, but the later points were "goobledekook".

Alone? Hah! *returns feeling desolate to her empty apartment*....