Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

General Story Pt. 1

Curly   

In comes head Mistress Silent sistah who was immediately appalled by the student’s behaviour, she quickly rushed over to Nin- Yaban and plucked the flyers from his hands…scanning quickly over the flyers, her face dramatically changed to a grotesque frown. Throwing the flyers in the bin she clipped Nin-yaban by the ear and dragged him to her office. The crowd of angry girls cheered after her as justice was severed, O.G moti looked over and realised, a mist all the commotion that none other than the infamous Shyhem had just cooly sauntered in through the cafeteria double doors with Nura hanging off his arm.

O.G moti couldn’t believe his eyes, blinking uncontrollably he stared at the horrible image and he suddenly felt his stomach both churn and tighten,he felt his knees wobble and turn to jelly, without a thought he stood up like a shot and ran out the cafeteria, avoiding the pair as best he could.

Running frantically down the adjoining corridor and looking back O.G moti bumped into….

(damn i should write books...lol)

Blessed   

Running frantically down the adjoining corridor and looking back O.G moti bumped into….

O.G Moti bumped into his dearest friend.

'abaaayo he shouted, but she didn't stop just quickly said, can't stop have to go, love ya' in one breath and brushed past him hurriedly.

It took Og Moti a moment (or two) to work out what his friend has said and as he looked on at his disapearing friend Moti noticed that she was dressed to impress.

Og-Moti quickly rushed after his friend and at the same time wondering why Hibo was dressed like that and where she was rushing off to and what sort of friend is she anyway to be running off when he needed her the most. He called after his friend, saying 'walaalo wait, this is important' bumping into other students in the process.

As he busied himself, in keeping up with his friend and avoiding or excusing himself to all these students. OgMotis thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a shout, which came from an source unknown to him:

'waaraa why the hell did you push my woman' surprised OgMoti gave a helpless 'huh'? Not sure what the man was talking about and who this guy was.

He then, turned to the direction of the speaker only to be faced with a tall, built and scary looking creature man :D

"I am talking to you" you little "Farax" shouted the guy OgMoti quickly looked over his shoulder and noticed that his friend was no where to be seen. At that precise moment he was filled with frustration, after all he was having a bad day.

He turned to the guy and faced the man "look mister I don't know who the hell you are but am not having a very good day, so will you push off" he said quickly.

The guy who was getting even more agitated with Ogmoti, took a step closer to him, pierced his eyes at Ogmoti and asked slowly and asked ‘ do you know who I am?’ …………………

shyhem   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

slowly and asked ‘ do you know who I am?’ …………………

Before OG moti could answer the question,There was ascreaming sound followed by what appears to be a crowd cheering a lady and at the same showing the thumb down sign to a guy.Og Moti and the rest of the pple inside run helter and skelter towards the pavillion where the action was taking place.

Og MOTI couldn't believe his own eyes, and the naive guy that he is,he asked Admin what happened?Admin, together with his friends the moderators said they don't know what happened, coz they were busy deleting stuff on S.O.l.However,Flying still,the real super fly, voluntered to tell OG mOTI WHAT THE F^^K WAS GOING on.She said that Runaway Virgin had smashed Shyhem with a birthday cake on the face since her lawyer, princess sexy concluded that shyhem indeed was cheating on Runaway virgin by hanging out publicly with Nura,the new girl in the block.

Og Moti couldn't hide his happiness and In the meantime runaway virgin was sorrounded by some ladies and she was crying, feeling like shyehem was cheating on her all those years while she was saving herself for the day she will be married to him.Nura was taken to the school nurse coz she had abroken noise and was somehow unconscious,due to severe beating she took from the virgin and Athena.Shyhem on the other hand walked off shirtless really pissed off by what had just happened.For the first time in his life, he just wished he had no affair with any girl going to that school or anywhere near his zipcode.

OG MOTI saw something familiar lying on the grass.It was Nura's hijab.He went to pick it up.After walking afew yards, he bent over to grab the hijab, when someone stepped on the hijab. OG- moti was shocked to death and with one eye closed and the other half opened he looked up and saw.........

Miriam1   

with one eye closed and the other half opened he looked up and saw...

OG-Girl standing infront of him,"What do you think you are doing Og !?"

"Just picking up the hijab, get your foot from it nayaa"

" I have told you a thousands not to all me nayaa, and why do you want to get your self into trouble with that girl..that sl*t!"

OG couldnt believe that his cousin called Nura the "s" word,"are those the rumours going around about her?" he asked

Og-girl simply nodded, Og took the hijab defindtly(sp?) and started to walk towards the clinic.As he got closer to the clinic his heart began to pound strongly in his chest,he opened the door slowly...

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

As he got closer to the clinic his heart began to pound strongly in his chest,he opened the door slowly...

and there in the nurses office, og-moti saw nura and his heart leaped for joy for the second time that day. Nura was standing under the flouracent lights in the nurses office, with her long dark hair cascading down her back, she was, to og-moti, the most beautiful sight he had seen in his entire life.Then and there og-moti vowed that he would make nura his if it was the last thing he did.

But the comment that his cousin made was still nagging at him...he would have to enlist the help of 2 of his closest friends...hibo and Cute_lilgirl. Cute_lil girl would help him find out if nura really is what his cousin said, and hibo? well That girl is forever righting love poems and falling for a different guy every week so he would need her expertise in this field ;) .

Now he must formulate his plan......

Xafsa   

shyhem...you just had to have two girls fighting over you huh....lol...the term egotistical comes to mind :D

Now he must formulate his plan......

Og-moti was really nervous and sweating like crazy.. he decided he'll just go up to nura respectfully and start a conversation

"Hello Nura"

Nura was startled by Og's voice... she turned around.. and as she did her hair flipped over her shoulders. Even after such a beating Nura looked gorgeous.. She walked up to OG slowly and smiled at him

"Hi...." she whispered, as she came closer and closer to OG

Og's heart started beating faster, and sweat was crawling down his face like water. Under all this pressure he couldn't help but giggle goofily. As nura approached closer and closer, Og backed up the wall more and more.

"Since you know my name, why don't you tell me yours... i think you told me today.. but i forgot." Her voice sounded soo angelic

"Umm.. my name is... Moti... OG-Moti, it has nothing to do wit qabil or anything like that."

Nura laughed seducingly.. noticing that OG was nervous.

She wants me, She wants me, She really wants me Og Moti was thinking. His confidence was sky high.

"Hey Og.. you know since i'm new in town, someone in school invited me to a jam thats takin place tonight... would you like to accompany me." asked nura, licking her lips soo seductively

She's asking me out!!!!..... Jam??? Moti was thinking.. Then he started thinking about what Og-Girl told him. Before OG could give her an answer though.. the nurse walked in and called Nura to her office. The bell rang, and og realized he had to be back in class... he went out the nurses door, and on his way to class he bumped into.....

OG Moti   

The bell rang, and og realized he had to be back in class... he went out the nurses door, and on his way to class he bumped into.....

he bumped into Clown and Clown smilled and just come heading to OG_moti's direction, OG_moti felt that this guy is too much, he said to clown wait there, lets just talk, i mean violance dont solve problems lets communicate, why do have to bully me whenever u see me, man why dont u look for someone on ur own size like MiZz_lexus, I have rights, Clown ignored OG_moti's words and pushed him hard, OG_moti smiled trying to hide his nerveousness and said man u are lucky, if only i was the man i use to be 5 years ago .. Clown replied immidiatly and said what would u do, suddently and out of no where miss_abuser comes and hits Clown in the face and says if i see u again near him or talking to him i will kick ur skinny a$$, u little no good for nothing, Clown actually got scared and looked around to see if anyone saw what she did to him, and quickly moved away, OG_moti looked at miss_abuser and blinked his eyes showing his appriciation for what she did, he went back to the class, and there he decided to change his life, he decided to join the GYM and eat more and have some marshal art classes, after school that day he went straight to near by training gym for marshal arts run by Legend of the zu, and once he walkedin lagend of the zu start laughing out loud pointing at OG_moti's stomach, and there Ameenah was training and looked at legend and said cut it off he lookes cute, he just need some rearrangements.. i think we could fix him, then guess who comes in .. someone who also fed up going to school clinic everyday and want to change that...........

then guess who comes in .. someone who also fed up going to school clinic everyday and want to change that........... pale skin color of hers! og_gal! she looks nerves, tried and attempts to utter some words but her lips couldnt open much! she has been hiding in dark cave for a week now to avoid the new dreadful disease called SCARES! this new virus eats the skin of white people so the only hope is to dye your skin color BLACK! This virus hates black skin!

she hand calls Zu and asks where can she find the famous doctor who has the vaccine for SCARES. zu softly whispers to her the directions and she hurries on her to see the doctor, but a huge crowd appears out of nowhere chasing the chicken beater and yelling......

OG Moti   

she hand calls Zu and asks where can she find the famous doctor who has the vaccine for SCARES. zu softly whispers to her the directions and she hurries on her to see the doctor, but a huge crowd appears out of nowhere chasing the chicken beater and yelling......

yelling and trying to beat up OG_girl, but OG_moti came out from the gym and took matters on his hands, start kicking everyone, right, left, up and down, the crowd start running for their lives, and only then OG_moti realize power is not only on musceles, he realize he could beat anyone, he went to the mall and bought new fashion cloths, a new tooth brush, and shaved his hair so that he wont have to worry about hving a messed up hair, next day he showed up in the school and guess what everyone was wooooooooow, Clown and the gang tried to make a move but hearing what happen to the crowd that was chasing og_girl the other day, he got scared, the girls start throwing their numbers on OG_moti, but the man didnt care, he stood their and shouted, guys it is a new day, and i am on mission, the girls, i love u all but i am taken, the guys, if u need advice see me only on my free time, everyone screamed for his wisdom and everyone was happy to have him on that schoool. THE END

the story is over ... loooooooooool lets start another story.. and please dont get pulled by the story and storm my privet, stay cool and Cutelil_girl I hate u too loooooooooooooool

shyhem   

Originally posted by flying-still:

shyhem...you just had to have two girls fighting over you huh....lol...the term egotistical comes to mind
:D

LOooooooooooOL I guess no man was hurt by having two girls fights over him, :D

'bout the ego thing i think my ego is the size of continental USA hence the need for me to have a sista with an azz the size of Alaska ;) My hunger is like that of a heavyweight fighter,risking a knockout just to satisfy me!

Seriously though psycho Sue had Nura in my arms and the only way OG-Moti will hang out with Nura was for to me create an unpleasant enviroment for me whereby Nura will be out of my life suddenly :(

Og-Moti

damn u killed the story,we wanted u to have kids with Nura and have u arrested by IRS for not paying u'r taxes and lose her again to another man while u'r in jail :D

Miriam1   

There stood Hodan, her first day working at the ice-cream stand wondering who and what kind of person her first customer would be and at the same time wondering sadely how her life came to be this. How did she loose her self and all that she was, was it her or was it the wicked hand of faith.Has she remembered life back in her little town in Somalia, a tear betrayed its way to her face, at that moment a voice woke her from her memories, there stood...

Thats my stab at a new story,Og nice ending,but has Shyhem said i would have liked you to marry Nura and have a couple of 100 kids naming them all after the SOL member :D .

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

the story is over ... loooooooooool lets start another story.. and please dont get pulled by the story and storm my privet, stay cool and Cutelil_girl I hate u too loooooooooooooool

hey what was that all about, i was trying to have fun, not to make u mad ...sorry og i didn't mean it in a bad way...hey ppl stop put og in bad spots aight...so og no hard feelings i hope....i'm still u friend i guess :confused:

ps. nice ending...... :D:D:D