Abdul

Former Ethiopian prime minister Hailemariam Desalegn

Another American Pente blaming others.

What is the point in now saying "everything Abiy did was either decided in my time or done in my time".

Abiy took credit for it. End of story.

galbeedi   

Actually most of the looting in Ethiopia took under his watch. The TPLF sensed the end of  the demise of their genius leader Meles and looted the banks under Desalegn. He was a puppet. Even Cabdi Illey said that the former intelligence chief Asafa Getachew was running the regions while the prime minister was weak. At the same time , he was the when who started the internal coup within the EPRPDP when his Souther Nations block voted doe Abiy.

Having said that I really hate the tone of the holier than you attitude of the interviewer. This wasn't an interview of former statesman , but a colonial interlocutor abusing his position. I can assure that he will never ask these  kind of questions about the Arab despots that employed him or other European leaders.

He will not dare ask the cowardness of Tony Blair and the lies he used the wage war in Iraq or other crimes . Certainly this former prime minister is a very patient man.

12 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

He was humiliated in that interview. I agree that the interviewer would never ask these kinds of questions to MBS or the UEA despots. 

He regrets of what Abiy has become, but cannot say anything as co-religionists of American Pente.

Amazing in a country of Islam and Orthodox both traditional and more than thousand years, now Ethiopia is full of Pente in both Oromo mostly and Amxara.

Only Somali, Afar and Tigray are the way they were thousand years ago. The nomad is hard nut to crack since Tigray also have some nomads east and west.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, galbeedi said:

Actually most of the looting in Ethiopia took under his watch. The TPLF sensed the end of  the demise of their genius leader Meles and looted the banks under Desalegn. He was a puppet. Even Cabdi Illey said that the former intelligence chief Asafa Getachew was running the regions while the prime minister was weak. At the same time , he was the when who started the internal coup within the EPRPDP when his Souther Nations block voted doe Abiy.

Having said that I really hate the tone of the holier than you attitude of the interviewer. This wasn't an interview of former statesman , but a colonial interlocutor abusing his position. I can assure that he will never ask these  kind of questions about the Arab despots that employed him or other European leaders.

He will not dare ask the cowardness of Tony Blair and the lies he used the wage war in  Iraq or other crimes . Certainly this former prime minister is a very patient man.

how can you feel pity for a guy who  let thousands disappeared under his watch, and even admitted here , his weakness, that he was not fully in control, All questions were legitimate , Tim did his homework, and this weak puppet  was owned, why the interviewer did not ask others is a  very poor excuse, have u watched all the interview, he is tough including when he was at BBC's hard-talk.

he was the first who presented ' hard-talk, just go back and watch some of the interviews, amazing!

Justice must be served,  where it can be served, this guy must be sent to Hague for crimes against humanity.

galbeedi   
17 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Justice must be served,  where it can be served, this guy must be sent to Hague for crimes against humanity.

I agree on that. But never seen anyone interviewed this way.