cadnaan1

DP world chairman says Djibouti dispute hurt company's ability to borrow....

The brave and patient Nomad against the coward, pompous, but rich money Arab.

I remember even in SOL when many were scared that UAE using Eritrea and Ethiopia and to some degree Somalia, will hang Ghelleh upside down.

Many of you got intimidated by money and face book.

It looked as the saying goes of David and Goliath.

The brave nomad knew the score. He showed his Nomad confidence and swager.

He refused his land to be used against Yemen. He refused to join Abiy even when Ghelleh knew all his friends Kililka, Afar and Tigray were in trouble with America and Arabs and he cannot help them.

Yet he never let Abiy Afwerki and Farmaajo see him sweat. Patience won the day. I knew if Ghelleh can withstand the asualt for a year all those who wish him ill will run out of gas.

Congratulation.

DP world should learn to civilize itself...Remember that empty pompous talk that Arabs civilized the African Nomad.

• Like 1

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

OO,

That is the spirit Well said.. 

Duufaan   

The fake courts in London did not materialize. The old imperialism is dying quicker, thanks the rise of Trump, China, Turkey and Russia. Their business model is not working, they should learn Turkish companies in modish and elsewhere. They will not able to survive on their own unless they get more subsidies fro the government of UAE.

All those that were bragging in the Horn of Africa six months ago sitting on lap of America/UAE/Saudi/Egypt are now out of gas, confused, demoralized and ashamed.

I wish I was in the room when Abiy and Ghelleh meet next time. I can see Ghelleh saying very loudly "Welsome Welcome with a smile.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

Djibouti and Geelle are playing the long game to outlast the Arab fatties. That is the spirit.

Remember the SOL discussion last year? You were one of the few ones who had confidence in Ghelleh.

These face book people have no staying power, unless they succeed very fast before truth comes out.

It only took six months for Ethiopian businessmen to tell their government, they do not want to use, they cannot use Eritrea. Game over. Ghelleh won without throsing a single stone. With out posting single post in face book and without talking about globalism regionalism unity brotherhood....yada yada...

On 10/24/2019 at 5:24 PM, Old_Observer said:

I remember even in SOL when many were scared that UAE using Eritrea and Ethiopia and to some degree Somalia, will hang Ghelleh upside down.

Many of you got intimidated by money and face book.

It looked as the saying goes of David and Goliath.

The brave nomad knew the score. He showed his Nomad confidence and swager.

He refused his land to be used against Yemen. He refused to join Abiy even when Ghelleh knew all his friends Kililka, Afar and Tigray were in trouble with America and Arabs and he cannot help them.

Yet he never let Abiy Afwerki and Farmaajo see him sweat. Patience won the day. I knew if Ghelleh can withstand the asualt for a year all those who wish him ill will run out of gas.

Congratulation.

DP world should learn to civilize itself...Remember that empty pompous talk that Arabs civilized the African Nomad.

yes, I remember, and I told many here including the secessionists like Suldaanka,, who were cheering for these ARABS, don't ever relay these RICH coward Gulf states, they will run away when things get hot. they are extremely unreliable.

Who knew Houthis will chase Saudis, who knew UAE will run like a chicken..

Money alone can not do fight for you.

cadnaan1   
4 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Remember the SOL discussion last year? You were one of the few ones who had confidence in Ghelleh.

These face book people have no staying power, unless they succeed very fast before truth comes out.

It only took six months for Ethiopian businessmen to tell their government, they do not want to use, they cannot use Eritrea. Game over. Ghelleh won without throsing a single stone. With out posting single post in face book and without talking about globalism regionalism unity brotherhood....yada yada...

Not to forget China also spent lots of money on the new railway and Djibouti port they would not allow Ethiopia to go to Eritrea.

Dhaqaale   

What happend to the UAE Berbera port deal from last year. Remember Somaliland deal with the UAE was suppose to be worth billions (somaliland GDP is 1.5 billion) and the isaaqs were very happy. Were are they now? Muse Bixi are you available for comment. 😂

Dhaqaale,  somaliland has many tribes and people don't care about tribes anymore. we care about systems that must be defeated like the secessionist system. 

Dhaqaale   
On 10/27/2019 at 8:50 PM, Dahireeto said:

Dhaqaale,  somaliland has many tribes and people don't care about tribes anymore. we care about systems that must be defeated like the secessionist system. 

but they care about clan. Which is why they want independence.