Sign in to follow this  
Sky

who has the best avatar besides me?

Sky   

now i know you cant compete with my black ninja, but apart from me who has the funniest, most original avatar in somaliaonline?

remember i am not in the race, so im sorry but you cant pick me. im sorry. pick someone else who you think is number two.

Wiilo   

^^^Hmmmm lemme C, me of course 'cause my name and my avatar are the same, my name says alot about my avatar :D

Go figure:..............

Emerald   

Sky.African.....of-course you're my number 1 icon_razz.gif on the other hand i think Shyhem's is really cool, im startin to believe that guy is him, with Rudy's avatar im past believing it's him...Rudy i think its about time you changed it ...out with the old in with the new but its all good smile.gif

nuune   

waaaaaw sky.african, that boy is doing some GREAT STUNTS, nice avator though, I can't pick anyone else, sorry, I pick u.

underdog   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Hello!! Classic Tom&Jerry beating the H*LL out of each other!!

That's not Tom and Jerry...it's Itchy and scratchy from the simpsons

shyhem   

3merald

on the other hand i think Shyhem's is really cool, im startin to believe that guy is him,

LooooooOl I kinda like u'r imaginations.Not bad at all.You ain't that far from the truth and when and if i hit London you will definately see me,Maybe minus my dreadlocks but nevertheless the same shyhem u had in mind ;) .

Anyway back to the topic, i have no choice but to vote for 3merald

Underdog: I do know that........But with my nomadic madax adayg I do not want to admit it!!! See, I'm loyal to Tom&Jerry and I would not settle for anything less! I even promote Itchy&Scratchy as Tom&Jerry!

^^^LoL..living in "Meelo baas iyo reero muskoot" dhibkaas ay leedahay.

Comin back to the Topic....Giv'it up for the one and Only True Nomad "Legend"...

Cheers

Wiilo   

Hello people dont u all see my avatar, C'mon now, admit it,, mine is the BEST :D kiddin.....I like nuune's avatar...........

Salaama Ka Dheh:..........

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

Underdog: I do know that........But with my nomadic madax adayg I do not want to admit it!!! See, I'm loyal to Tom&Jerry and I would not settle for anything less! I even promote Itchy&Scratchy as Tom&Jerry!

Hahahaha...just admit it, you never knew that back tracking

You guys forget about the master of avatars, Section6er..That boy always have some sick avatars. Sky.african yours is fun to watch but i got put you on second place..